60 FPS ISSUE

Jul 13, 2018
Gamertag
nlpple
I haved messed with all the settings i feel in the game, the fps limiter ive tried disabling it setting the limit higher everything, did vysnc, no vysnc all the same. The issue is that my frames are locked at 60 and it makes the game feel slow when I first played it on my new computer i had well over a 100 and it felt buttery smooth. now no matter what i do its locked on 60 how can i unlock it ?? ive tried using all the advanced settings and multiple friends help

mills

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
May 10, 2017
uhhh
this game doesn't really natively support anything above 60 fps
normally if you disable the in-game frame limiter and are not using an external one, frames should be unlimited but you'll get issues with input and in-game effects

Jul 13, 2018
Gamertag
nlpple
uhhh
this game doesn't really natively support anything above 60 fps
normally if you disable the in-game frame limiter and are not using an external one, frames should be unlimited but you'll get issues with input and in-game effects
I had been playing the cartographer on my old pc for a little while but recently got a gaming pc when i first in stalled it i was happy with how well it ran and the frames at 175, i stopped playing for awhile now its locked at 60 and feels like there severe mouse lag

mills

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
May 10, 2017
the mouse lag is an issue with disabling the frame limiter
if you want 175 fps, set it to 175. the game needs a limit on most people's pc