A.I Maps

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
It's currently not possible outside of editing some campaign scenarios.
Himanshu and some others are working on a tag extraction/injection tool for Halo 2 Vista, that will extract AI among many other things, however the tool in a work in progress and isn't available to the public yet - as it isn't finished (at least to my knowledge).

However if you want you can edit the scenarios in Cairo Station (cairostation.map) and Outskirts (oldmombasa.map) and create your own custom firefight like scenarios. That would involve finding the squads that are waved based such as the three-four covenant waves that come through the blast door on Cairo Station or the Phantom waves on Outskirts. You can disable the other AI before these squads and just get to the parts of the missions that have these firefight like waves.

Hope this helps.

Mar 15, 2013
^^ Excuse me? Idiots? AI is not currently possible in the Firefight type scenario people want. Yes AI can be spawned but they do not interact or move because there is no AI pathfinding that can be generated in multiplayer maps.

Sep 16, 2020
Barranquilla, Colombia
ya.co.ve
Gamertag
SHORELESS
En realidad, si es posible, este es el único mapa que he visto con varios días de la campaña multijugador, funciona bien salvo de la furia de las bestias modo, usted sólo tiene que poner en los mapas personalizados de la carpeta, se crea también un modo de juego personalizado de tiempo ilimitado, las olas son difíciles

En realidad si es posible este es el unico mapa que he visto con varias ias de la campaña en multijugador funciona bien menos el modo furia de los brutos, solo debes ponerlo en la carpeta de mapas personalisados crea tambien de la onu modo de juego personalisado de tiempo ilimitado las oleadas hijo dificiles