Apeal

Mar 15, 2017
Cordial greeting I come with all my charisma and I ask a thousand apologies for having done what I did I ask you to please unbanned me, and I promise not to use any kind of traps ever again in life.
Because halo 2 is my only game and I could not ban this please I hope your answer thank you very much.
The nickname is [S.S] FabiAn Day

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
Re: Please

Please don't make multiple post. One is enough.
Wait for staff answer. They have to check also if it's the first time that you hack.

I think you've been banned before.

Jun 26, 2013
Gamertag
MLGTRUMP420DANK
Listen here you filthy degenerate, we don't tolerate sodomites in this community. Fucking a trap once is grounds for a lifetime ban. Were you should be pleading forgiveness isn't a halo forum but your church.

Mar 15, 2017
To all the administrators

I apologise for having done what step I ask please that me unbanned never more it will again pass please.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Re: To all the administrators

Please just wait for an admin. Stop making multiple threads.

Mar 15, 2017
Before all of you

I am aware of what I did and I would ask please allow me to play again I have something like 2 years and still don't believe it that I am banned, please I apologize and give me another chance never happened this was the first and last time that happens. The nick name is [S.S]FabiAn Day

Mar 15, 2017
With all my shame

With all my embarrassment I come to apologize for hacking and to ask you to unbanned me for the first time and clarify that I will never use hack again in my life please thanks for your attention.
The nickname is [S.S]FabiAn Day

Jun 26, 2016
Gamertag
BriRoz
Clearly this post is addressed to the theme of [SS] Fabian Day, which was captured in these videos, Is seen using the aimbot, this person obviously should be banned from cartographer, even, because according to him, it is the first time that he uses hack, and even so I speak for the Hispanic community, that we will not support more these people in the game, "Fabian ortega" his real name, is a poor kid who despite the 3-4 times that has been banned, still use this hack, and I have evidence that 8 months ago this same subject using "aimbot, speedhack, And fly ", and because there was no system of accounts at that time, this person constantly changed his Nick, to play, and even so, is playing for the simple fact that they changed the DM. Of my part I say and all the players of Spanish speech, that this subject does not deserve to be more in project cartograph
Video: [BBvideo 800,490:2h714rjd]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0QV7aM-aWw[/BBvideo]

Clearly in the photo, you remove the video, you can see how I say "Fabian Ortega is his real name", to which he responds "and what happens?" Giving to understand and to know, who is the same person that today, after 8 months, continues to abuse the hack, and the freedom that was given, thank you very much.
More evidence:
1.[BBvideo 800,490:2h714rjd]https://youtu.be/fl2f1Msni5A[/BBvideo]
2.[BBvideo 800,490:2h714rjd]https://youtu.be/IblWsgsrQtA[/BBvideo]
3.[BBvideo 800,490:2h714rjd]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwMtDc4kqRw[/BBvideo]
4.[BBvideo 800,490:2h714rjd]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1oCOOFcDm4[/BBvideo]
As you can see, there are too many videos, and in this case with one of their different nicks: "Fabian <3Yina" is the same fabian ortega, or "[S.S] FabiAn Day

Unacceptable

tweek

Dev
Nov 29, 2013
Fabian is permanently banned from the game. No exceptions. He has been unbanned multiple times and continues to hack. He's sorry now cause our ban system works very well :)

Mar 15, 2017
The drama spot...

Very good admins I hope you are very well.
This is a post that I do in a long time.
In this post I ask you please my unban I swear that in my pc will never be hacked anymore because I already gave password to my pc and my younger brother will not play it anymore.
Please from the ban that you gave me I feel very bad because I played legally every day and since they gave me ban I do not do anything to simply play halo 2 on maps completely alone, the campaign ends all so by Please extend your hand by my admins. :unsure: [S.S]FabiAn Day

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Re: The drama spot...

No, we handle enough special individuals such as yourself through this game enough. I don't care if your brother, uncle, cousin or my girlfriend was playing with the hacks bullshit. You where already given a chance and you lost it. Nothing you can do about that, so instead of spamming the forums on your knees saying unban me please. Why don't you find another game to play and enjoy, I don't care if you're saying this game is the only one I have. There are plenty of free games online for you to play or do something more productive. If you have enough time and energy to make multiple posts in here and in discord why not do something else.

If you're going to post still [more likely] you are wasting your time. Plus don't forgot you have Tunngle still, if you want to play halo 2 multiplayer.
Thank you for playing Project Cartographer.

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz

Fabian_21 said:
I do not find games, and in tunngle there is nobody so please
It will be unfair if staff lift the ban on you. Everyone that does cheat twice or more gets a permanent ban. Those are the rules, you had only one chance to respect the game.

Mar 15, 2017

I did not use hack but I arrived at my house and look at the hiatorial and my younger brother had seen much on youtube about hack and I was going to play and I was banned

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz

Fabian_21 said:
I did not use hack but I arrived at my house and look at the hiatorial and my younger brother had seen much on youtube about hack and I was going to play and I was banned
How can we know that it was your brother in your PC?
Anyway, everyone is responsable to take care of your account.