Ban Appeal

Oct 1, 2017
Gamertag
orsudux
Hello everyone!
My profile name is orsudux

I have long seen a tutorial with the cheat engine to "speed up the performance" of online games and supposedly remove the "LAG" a bit; and I wanted to try it since I do not have a good connection.

I did not think and I did not want to affect other users
I imagine that for this reason I can not connect...

I apologize and I would like to play again
Thank you.

Jun 26, 2016
Gamertag
BriRoz
More than obvious that is not used, thousands of performance engines are used and casually you are the only case that says "that you also accelerate the speed of the player", learn to lie, people like you do not deserve to be in this type community ;)

Oct 1, 2017
Gamertag
orsudux
I do not understand why you tell me a liar, I'm admitting that I accelerate the game, I did it without thinking about the consequences. It was the first and the last.
I'm sorry and I'm apologizing to the community for doing so. I understand that you are annoying because to me it would also bother me, I apologize again for my actions and for causing you and the community discomfort ...

I also want to reaffirm that I will not do it again and also use some other type of fraudulent advantage, as I said before was the first and last.

Good day.

No entiendo porque me dices mentiroso, estoy admitiendo que acelere el juego, lo hice sin pensar en las consecuencias. Fue la primera y la ultima.
Lo siento y me estoy disculpando con la comunidad por hacerlo. Entiendo que estes molesto pues a mi tambien me molestaria, me disculpo nuevamente por mis acciones y por causarte malestar a ti y a la comunidad...

Tambien quiero reafirmar que no voy a volver a hacerlo y tampoco utilizar algun otro tipo de ventaja fraudulenta, como dije antes fue la primera y la ultima.

Buen día.