CLANS

Nov 17, 2020
Gamertag
coven95
Ban this garbage, its not a fun experience when having these idiots in matches just to ruin things for others who arent good or new to the game. im not myself but i cant keep jumping into matches where i know these assholes are going to be a big problem. sorry for the language but i couldnt really hold back and there is ppl who can back me up on this complaint.

May 11, 2020
Gamertag
Zakspeeeed
You mean like Rv2 and stuff?

Never have a problem with them. Why ban clans, just ban individual players. Can't server owners just ban people on a local basis anyways or am I too naïve to think that should be a standard feature?

Nov 17, 2020
Gamertag
coven95
fam clans shouldnt be a thing still, we in 2020 and these dickheads still think its 2005, keep that shit in the past. again im sorry for the language but this is a big problem. what is banning individual players going to mean? they can start new accounts and go back in the clan or start a new one, trying to be slick.

Nov 12, 2019
Gamertag
dB REPO 3696
you must be joking, King JR.

admins/devs ban entire clans of players semi-regularly when the entire clan is cheating, or sharing accounts, or enabling cheating as a rampant issue. I've seen that happen like 2-3 times in the last 4 months alone I think. and it's not in the past, it's in the present, lol. clans are part of halo no matter what, and they aren't as cringe universally as you're making them out to be. I think you have some skewed views of the space that clans actually occupy in the Halo community overall, and I really don't think that anyone is anxious to ban groups of fairly active players for no good reason. when it's an endemic or systematic issue, devs do take action, but it's really not an issue most of the time.

Chaos Gulch will show you the way.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
You don't have a problem with clans - you have a problem with coordinated players.

Fundamentally, Halo 2 was the only halo game to explicitly support clans (as in it was baked into the game)
I'd suggest doing some light reading - Halo 2 Clan System

One does not simply ask to ban clans. One just needs to "git gud"
This. Plus most people clan up because they suck. Learn to play lol

Nov 19, 2020
Gamertag
ExtintorDeOro
Ban this garbage, its not a fun experience when having these idiots in matches just to ruin things for others who arent good or new to the game. im not myself but i cant keep jumping into matches where i know these assholes are going to be a big problem. sorry for the language but i couldnt really hold back and there is ppl who can back me up on this complaint.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, what?wtf are you trying to get bud?
The only thing that clans do is give each other tags to recognize them. That doesn't mean that me as ExtintorDeOro or [Rv2] Extintor, won't shot the shit out of you. You´re crying cuz you know when you join a match with clan members, you won't be able to do anything (that's independent of their tags), cuz they have more experience than you, is that what are u complaining about? There's people better than you? Cuz if that's your point, it's obvious, that there's a hell lot of people better than you. If is not, my bad then.