Console Commands

Oct 26, 2018
California, USA
youtube.com
Gamertag
demonsako
A list of commands for the console. NOTE: You don't need to add the $ in front of any commands. Type whatever comes after that symbol.

Host Commands

$logplayers
use: $logplayers (log out information about players)

$kick
use: $kick "PLAYER_INDEX"
(player index is found in logplayers)

$sendTeamChange
use: $sendteamchange "PLAYER_INDEX" <VALUE> (Team color is based off of values 1-8)
  1. Blue
  2. Yellow
  3. Green
  4. Purple
  5. Orange
  6. Brown
  7. Pink
  8. Red

$maxplayers
use: $maxplayers <VALUE> (between 1 and 16)
Spawn Commands (More about spawning with the console)
$resetSpawnCommanList
use: $resetspawncommandlist (reloads new object datums at runtime, basically refreshes commands.txt)

$spawnNear
use: $spawnNear <item_name> <count>

$spawn
use: $spawn <item_name> <count> x y z

Game Settings
$controller_sens
use: $controller_sens <VALUE> (can go higher than 10)

$mouse_sens
use: $mouse_sens <VALUE> (can go higher than 10)

$downloadmap
use: $downloadMap MAP_NAME

$reloadMaps
use: $reloadmaps (reloads custom map list)

$xyz
use: $xyz (displays x, y and z coordinates)

Other

$help
use: $help (display basic commands)

output(L"reloadMaps");
output(L"kick");
output(L"logPlayers");
output(L"maxPlayers");
output(L"resetSpawnCommandList");
output(L"isHost");
output(L"downloadMap");
output(L"spawn");
output(L"controller_sens");
output(L"mouse_sens");

Last edited:
May 15, 2017
Gamertag
luisxdlol1
I have to press the command key and then put the $ symbol and the command? for example $ spawnnear

I think the console does not allow me to put the $ symbol

Mar 9, 2019
Gamertag
Dr Dualech
Does any of this work for games created in the server browser (i.e., 'Create New Game' button at the top)? The in-game console doesn't allow for shift-combos and alt-codes. If not, is there a way to kick players without having to run a dedicated server?

Last edited:

mills

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
May 10, 2017
Does any of this work for games created in the server browser (i.e., 'Create New Game' button at the top)? The in-game console doesn't allow for shift-combos and alt-codes. If not, is there a way to kick players without having to run a dedicated server?
they mostly only work on your own created games. not sure if kick works in this version (cause it's reverted from previous versions)

Oct 26, 2018
California, USA
youtube.com
Gamertag
demonsako
All of this works in a hosted game. As mills said most of these were taken out when 0.5 was reverted so most of these are useless atm. When Live List is back you'll most likely be able to again.

And to answer your question no. You can't kick in this update unless it's in a dedi that you run.