Dedicated Servers. lmk when able do this

Jul 3, 2016
Gamertag
DXDoug
Ok so i read other post asking about dedicated servers etc. and that it is still being worked on or something and a guide on how to do it will be out eventually. just making sure this is all right? and that i cant host a dedicated server yet.?

Cause ya for Red VS Blue Wars to work i need to be able to host a server that i can control for game variants and map selection etc.
And i cant host a game myself because my internet is through att mobile internet (cellphone) so i know i cant port forward or anything like that.

Soo Just saying Please post a guide etc whenever yall are able to get it working easy enough for others to create one.
Also is the update for h2online with ingame voice etc still being worked on or eventually gonna be implemented?
so ya would love just to get a possible date expected or a decent guess to when could host own dedicated servers basically?
as we can just do voicechat through other means, but ingame voice chat would be awesome
Thank you very much and any dates or other information would be great thank yall keep up this incredible work! we want to play the Wars again and we want to help support yall any way possible because every one loves the Red VS Blue Wars and they cant wait for yall to help be able to make that happen

Jul 3, 2016
Gamertag
DXDoug
voice an accounts sounds awesome for a update way more then what was expecting cant wait yall keep it up . i am very patient an not wanting yall to rush anything just do what yall can i love everything yall have done so far. i feel like its 2004-2005 all over again thanks to yall :D <3 thank you for replys and info i will let the red vs blue wars members know asap