"DonalTrumpMAGA" Hacking all day on SHotty swords 50

Jan 17, 2018
Gamertag
Holyfalcon
Please look into this player, he has been harassing players all day on 1/17/18 and been using floating and speed hacks.

Dec 5, 2017
Hes been talking like a smug asshole all of a sudden. Saying things like "I win again!" "Too Easy!" and "I'll always win. When people talk like this in chat most likely there is cheating involved. Fuck cheaters dude.

Nov 11, 2017
somewhere obvious
en.wikipedia.org
Gamertag
Articuna
Hes been talking like a smug asshole all of a sudden. Saying things like "I win again!" "Too Easy!" and "I'll always win. When people talk like this in chat most likely there is cheating involved. Fuck cheaters dude.
Sounds like someone who's played too much CS:GO or something alike where the majority of the community derives off of memes, controversial racist shit, or in itself is a cesspool of degenerates who have suffered from irreversible brain damage that game or games alike cause. Someone who types like that probably can't perform in other fps games so they take it out on others such as this one.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
If you can record and post video proof of him cheating, post it here or in #reports in the Project Cartographer Discord.

Jan 17, 2018
Gamertag
Holyfalcon
Spelt name wrong in Title, its DonaldTrumpMAGA, I,m not good at video capturing, my first time, so if anyone can get better ones I would appreciate it.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Please show me the exact timestamp where this player is cheating, cause i dont see it

Jan 17, 2018
Gamertag
Holyfalcon
First Video, seconds 4 to 6. how does he float up to the bridge like that. I assure you he is cheating, has been for weeks, I just started learning to video capture and will try to get better videos of it when I,m on. But I see him jumping and floating high and faster then all other players.

Jan 17, 2018
Gamertag
Holyfalcon
Can you look at seconds 35 to 45 in the 3rd video... Its not easy catching a cheater perfectly with video proof. but tons of players have been complaining about him and I,m doing my part on trying to capture it and report it...hard to get someones name in my cross hairs when they can float.

Jan 17, 2018
Gamertag
Holyfalcon
Well you see him floating...and using aim bot I,m pretty sure but W.E....I would like to take my time to enjoy the game, not spend hours video capturing,uploading and in the forums..but I give up, hopefully someone else eventually will capture it.

Dec 23, 2017
www.youtube.com
um that doesn't look like aimbot at all. u were in front of him and close enough for exact shots and he was jumping multiple times not floating (in the last vid) xd
but i'll try to record if i see him btw :D

Jan 17, 2018
Gamertag
Holyfalcon
I didnt say he was floating in last vid. said he did in first one. And Im not sure what Aim bot looks like yet so not sure if it was or not.

Jan 3, 2018
Gamertag
Jump117
From my point of view, the player did not use cheating and, if he used it, he did it in an impressive way.