dumb thought for mlg

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
lol so i was wondering ok so tons of people signed petition and got h2 extended to june right....
so i had dumb idea maybe others would agree no clue i was thinking maybe we could throw idea to mlg they should do like a throwback month or something similar someday bringing games like h2 and smash and others i feel like it would bring in tons of money from new players and fans and old players and fans maybe we could sign petition to make them think over idea or something lmao idk it was idea i only got to watch mlg and missed my chance to be in amatuer ffa i feel like it is totally possible and a good idea but lol.....i acually know a buddy i lan with 2 times a year in marketing for mlg maybe that could help lol just shooting the shit getting idea around who knows .....any input?

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
If you mean just lans, I think these kind of tournaments are your best bet. Don´t think MLG will be involded with Halo until 5 comes out if even then, but hopefully the likes of AGL would put up tourneys like this. Anyways here´s a link to thread for H2 Lan tournament this Saturday on 8th. Too bad it´s at the same time as AGL Knoxville so they might not get as many viewers.

http://www.halocouncil.com/community/in ... -8th-2013/