Dynamic and independent button configuration in any type of JoyStick (generic or original)

May 22, 2018
Gamertag
WTK THOR
I would like to know if there is the possibility that they implement an interface in which the JoyStick that has been previously connected to the PC is recognized, in this way the players that come from other versions of Halo can have the configuration with which they feel more comfortable, since in Halo 2 there are only 4 types of configuration (default, left-handed, fighter and agile thumb) and by setting a very specific example the players that come from Halo 3 some are very used to playing with other configurations, and on the other hand the users they have controls that the Halo 2 Cartographer system does not detect in the best way they can configure their JoyStick in the way that best suits them and avoid problems in the game and improve the quality of the game so far in my personal opinion It is very good but it can be improved with small changes like this one.

Thanks for your attention

if it is not very well typed is because I speak Spanish and translate everything in Google

May 22, 2018
Gamertag
WTK THOR
I already tried with Durazno, but the problem is that it does not recognize my JoyStick, I proposed that they implement an interface to reassign buttons like the one they have for the keyboard and mouse, I do not know if you can help me with that or maybe you know how to do that Peach recognizes my JoyStick? (my JoyStick is generic u.u)