El creador, ToP Sil3nTT. and cd;) Desync EXAMPLE (Not hacking)

Nov 2, 2017
Gamertag
Dasher
Cd;) Banned
El creador Banned
ToP Sil3nTT. Banned

Thank you

Last edited:

dolby

Members
May 29, 2017
Gamertag
DOLBY
what displeasure of the players that tax the visions that are not true, they bugearon ... they fell and they went up ... forbidden hack or hp that exploits taxes ... they were going to be without players to bannear like the novices
qué disgusto de los jugadores que gravan las visiones que no son ciertas, se bugearon ... caia y suvia ,, el hack parese usted .. un asco de players.. asi se quedaran sin jugadores ,, si siguen gravando pendejadas

May 8, 2018
Gamertag
El creador bane
What?

I am "El creador" I do not see any kind of hack, neither in ToP Silent nor in me, I really do not know if Celsius would be using hack. There were some parts in which the lag ate me but I do not think that by having lag give any kind of ban? First make sure and then if you do things, LAMBÓN.

May 8, 2018
Gamertag
El creador bane
Ah, Cd was not using hack either, I'm saying it because we were all playing and I most often won the exchanges of shots. Cd either, the truth is a lack of respect.

May 8, 2018
Gamertag
BicuspidDuke544
[QUOTE = "El creador 2, publicación: 11216, miembro: 16896"] ¿Qué?

Soy "El creador". No veo ningún tipo de truco, ni en ToP Silent ni en mí, realmente no sé si Celsius estaría usando hack. Hubo algunas partes en las que el retraso me consumió, pero no creo que al tener lag, ¿hay algún tipo de prohibición? Primero asegúrate y luego si haces las cosas, LAMBÓN. [/ QUOTE]
me paso lo mismo!!! celsius se buguea cuando graba es injusto ! soy BicuspidDuke544

May 8, 2018
Gamertag
BicuspidDuke544
[QUOTE = "UncutFighter, post: 11197, member: 6"] Es con gran honor, humildad y gran orgullo que tengo el privilegio de presentarles hoy algo especial. Algo muchos darán por hecho. Algo que muchos apreciarán. La persona que me brindó esta gran oportunidad es un gran hombre. Uno que no quería ser reconocido. Uno que no quiere reconocimiento, felicitaciones o incluso un simple agradecimiento. Pero, en cambio, simplemente quiere que se haga justicia. Un verdadero héroe

Sin más preámbulos damas y caballeros ... les presento ...

EL GRAN

TRIPLE

THOT

¡PATRULLA!

[MEDIA = youtube] 9ntCUvjpQgM [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]

esto es un error, cuando graban se buguean y uno trata de matarlos y no se mueren, salen en la mitad de la pista esto es inujusto!! nunca salen arriba ese bug se da por culpa del que graba

May 8, 2018
Gamertag
El creador bane
I think the same, more, I played since there was live and if I did not do it when it existed and they did not ban anyone, much less I would do it where I know I would be much more vulnerable to the ban, my name in live was ToP xJxJuan. Some logic

May 7, 2018
Gamertag
Sil3nTT
I understand that in the video it seems that we use hack, nevertheless that was because the one that engrave(Celsius) has a bug, and really I shoot the one that was in the down, but he does not die, I do not understand how in his video
the bullets go up, I know it's hard to believe. by that, I invite you to check Celsius when he is engrave from up there. If you think I am a hack, I apologize for the inconvenience and if you please give me another opportunity I will show you that I do not use hack.

Entiendo que en el video parece que usamos hack, sin embargo eso fue porque el que graba(Celsius) tiene bug, y realmente yo le dispara al que estaba en la parte de abajo, pero el no moria, no entiendo como en su video las balas ban asia arriva, se que es dificil creerlo por eso invito a que revisen a celsius cuando el esta gravando desde alla arriva. Si ustedes creen que soy hack, me disculpo por los inconvenientes y si porfavor me dan otra oportunidad les demostrare que no use hack.

Nov 11, 2017
somewhere obvious
en.wikipedia.org
Gamertag
Articuna
I think it's right to unban all 4 of them, I didn't know.. I just went up there because I had something to do and stepped away from my computer for a minute. In the meantime, I noticed how I was being shot but never died. I never knew that was a glitched spot or I wouldn't have done it. I really do apologize.

May 8, 2018
Gamertag
El creador bane
I suppose there is the answer and the solution to what happened. Celsius was in the bottom part according to which we were really playing and when the shots came it was because it appeared at the bottom, so whenever the shots came, it was when the gun was pointing towards that same place. If you want to visualize the video and you will notice that the three of us were shooting towards a place where we thought he was

sev

Members
Apr 5, 2018
Gamertag
sev
Bans removed, for now...
hi tweek, sorry for the inconvenience, I wanted to ask you if there are any chances of you taking my ban, it's been two months since I played ... and I wanted to be part of the project again, I miss it a lot. have a nice day