"EXTIINCT PROOF" Dispute

Mar 22, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Gamertag
EXTIINCT
I didn't even get the kill on the first clip which was the funniest part.
The second clip is literally an unknown spartan shooting out the side of their BR. It literally could be 5 other people yet because they assumed I was cheating I was blamed for it...right.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
1. That is not your "perspective." In the report video you are jumping from the rock to the top of the base and looking down kinda, and a stray aimbot bullet flies at Erick.
2. The lockout clip is a blatant aimbot.

HOWEVER, I will admit that I do not see any names in the report, meaning that it could be anyone. Even though I do trust Erick's report, I need more footage with a visible name or emblem.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Replying to the video****

Couldn't tell who was who..but whom ever it was, aimbot.

Beaver Creek, aimbot,
They killed user, but took a last shot at said user, and you happened to be in their sight and aimbot chose you, in that split second or two. Couldn't tell who. There was also a guy to your right hand side. Possibly rocket spawn or on top building with you.

Lockout. Side shooting/aimbot,
Clearly going for someone top of blue lift (who probably died), but since you were closer aimbot the chose you.

Jan 6, 2019
Gamertag
Kayhotic
(very sorry to necro this post) just got into a match with this erick guy, 100% hacker. has Fast Fire BR, blatant aimbot. uploading evidence now.