game editors/montage

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
wondering if i could get some tips on game editing for montages like programs and such i usually use sony vegas pro and tried but my editing sucks lol no clue how some ppl get awesome angles and add stuff in etc..... or unless someone would edit it for for if i send them the clips :)

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
u saying i suck? lmao jk yea i kno but the editing brings it together and i noticed alot gamers dont acually edit themselves i wish i could be better at it maybe this one will be better i got some awesome clips already like if i wanted to speed up or slow something down would i do that after i put clips together or b4 i put em together lol

Attachments

Apr 27, 2013
Gamertag
AsK Kemikal
For a good Intro use Cinema4D,or After effects,For editing use Sony vegas.But here is the thing to upload in any quality that is watchabe 720p-1080p you need a really good machine and as twitch said it is H2V...so I would just use something like Fraps to record your gameplay and go through your clips get about 2-3 mins worth and put a good song in the background.(it's not like its going to be on machinima)

Because,when you start messing with effects it can take years lmao just ask cloud....I joined SmG years ago (and left) and that boy still has not finished his montage sorry rain you my nigga but it's true you damn pothead lol.

Apr 4, 2013
Gamertag
JAY007S
You can learn all that stuff from watching youtube videos like slow motion,effects etc. Just type in " how to slow motion with vegas pro''
Same thing with setting up dxtory.

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
yea i had done the youtube thing b4 and i couldnt rly work the slow motion parts right with my montage im new to that stuff tho yea i guess ill juts have to keep messing around with them more and i use dxtory and the video record and playback is way better then fraps only thing my montages miss is good editing lol but ill just take some time on it see where it goes thankyou

you can youtube krazybudz and see my poor editing lol :)

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpylPJE-ffE[/youtube]

you can always use windows movie maker if you want like my crappy montages lol....

get the codec pack k-lite and then that way you can use mp4s and such in the movie maker lol

but of course why use movie maker since it is not very good lol but the windows 7 or is it win8 movie maker, i think they added some more stuff to it and its a little better lol

but yeah stick with the better ones like vegas and premiere and they would be great with making the videos lol

Mia

Members
Mar 18, 2013
Germany, EU
Gamertag
CyP KikO
When I was really into video-game edits, I used sometimes just some 10min. random gameplay of mine and played around with it in sony vegas11. It was quite fun for me to just experiment with all the possible effects and it teached me alot about the functions and logistics of that program at the same time. Maybe it will help you as well! Good luck :)

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
thnx mia yea thats basicly what i did im pretty happy about the outcome its not the best but its my best haha maybe more to come its on youtube now ;)