gwim aimbot on snipers server

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
first game i got a 360º shot to my face without any sense in a long distance but i don record that aimbot kill, so i decide to follow this kid recording the game...

Proof 1:

weird movements like "shaking" the aim without a reason everytime , weird snaps to my head in a long distance but he dont shoot disguising the aimbot, and the final shot, snap to my head without shooting.

Proof 2:

(pay attention to spectator cam)
the same and constant weird movements on his aim, little snaps like shift aimbotting, weird and ilogic shots crossmap 130+ kills not full server...

clip 1: he kills me, you can see weird movement on his aim in that spectator cam and when i respawn he hits me with sniper when i try walk to the wall (please play it on slow motion) 0:07 to 0:015
clip 2: same weird movements and he got a kill with a little snap 0:28 to 0:32

clip 3: same weird movements and a little snap 0:55 to 1:00

clip 5: snap like shit aimbot spam 1:04 to 1:09

clip 6: he is on the top of the map and after i got a triple he headshot me long distance and im with full shield 1:16 to 2:01

clip 7: he got the afk kill but he dont shoot me and after that he kills me with again a perfect headshot when i jump 2:15 to 2:35 that hard angle on seconds and im jumping lol (please play my death on slow motion)
clip 8: weird fast and little snap with no sense 2:42 to 2:46

clip 9: again weird snaps getting kills

clip 10: he is on sniper top, i try to see him but i got melee from other guy but he snaps and kills me before the other guy.. 2:59 to 3:07

clip 11: he kills me and weird movements again.. 3:14 to 3:19

clip 12: big snap aim weird movement and he got a kill

clip 13: he hits his sniper shots to the wall with no sense trying to kill me again like shift aimbotting 3:29 to 3:40

clip 14: again another snap 3:43 to 3:48

clip 15 : super weird movements 3:53 to 3:56

clip 16: perfect sniper shots long distance ..

clip 17: perfect hs again long distance when i jump and he is jumping

132 kills.. and all the games with this kid are the same, i do this because i dont want a cheater like this, you can see his score are so dumb and its not full server ...

Jan 14, 2019
Gamertag
Yuri Bacon
Dude, you don't even need all that. Aimbots don't adjust your aim in H2V, it just shoots it at your head, even if that means shooting it out of the barrel at 90 degree angles.Just the first clip in the first video, his aim wasn't on you on the first shot, and the second shot you were almost at his side and he still sniped you. He also was only visible for like 14 frames the first or second time you see him in the second video and he get a perfect headshot on the 15th frame, still not even aimed at you correctly.

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
so... do you think this is enough to ban him? he is literally 130+kills every game doing the same, its so annoying, and unfortunately i dont record the 360º sniper shot to me when i just join to the game and I would have just uploaded that..

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
I know how REAL good players can play, and nobody of them shoot the walls trying to kills someone, or just they dont do that bullshit movements everytime and you know it, nobody else do this weird stupid things.

Jan 31, 2019
Gamertag
Sisipjij
I know gwim personally and use to game with him all the time. This is legit how he plays, no aimbot, nothing. He is pure skill. It’s unreal that Halo 2 is still played to this day. Makes me miss LAN sessions in a crowded apartment.
But yeah, he’s just that good

Jan 14, 2019
Gamertag
Yuri Bacon
I know gwim personally and use to game with him all the time. This is legit how he plays, no aimbot, nothing. He is pure skill. It’s unreal that Halo 2 is still played to this day. Makes me miss LAN sessions in a crowded apartment.
But yeah, he’s just that good
Look at this image, you can clearly see that gwin is not aimed at iSniper, and if he shot, then it would go to the left of him.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481619168253444136/540675383146577920/unknown.png

This is the next frame.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481619168253444136/540675419473707048/unknown.png

Notice how dispite his aim not being close enough to land last frame, that he hit him right in the chest, and that he is still looking in the exact same direction? The shot did *not* come out of the barrel straight, which can't happen unless your hacking. He is not pure skill, he is pure hacking. The wacky movement iSniper is talking about is him trying to cover it.

EDIT: thanks for putting the images in the post the first time/s

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
FatalBlueScreen "staff" with bullshit comment, wow im impressed i got a aimbot guy after this so, and i have the full gameplay if you want it,because its more skill game than u can have, and im trying just catch this cheater... the hell is this, im start to shaking my aim and shoot the walls with no reason cause
TheWordIsBurd with a account jan 31 2019 says he "knows him" yikes.

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
i know, the movement are not perfect, but every game?? everytime he plays like the same, thats not glitching or bugs for me and thats why 2 videos, so we got a pro player stucked on Halo 2 pc.. lmao sure, this is not normal for me 130 kills with 8 ppl, without using br or another weapons or nades and shooting the walls, sure...

divine1gore

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Jan 12, 2019
Washington State, USA
Gamertag
divine1gore
Just throwing this out there; he might just play on a very high sensitivity and flick around like mad : P
Halo 2's hit scan is very forgiving on high sensitivity.
Also in that frame by frame ofc lag might be a factor, and there is something called bullet magnetism, bullets will still hit even if you aren't precisely hitting the target.

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
Just throwing this out there; he might just play on a very high sensitivity and flick around like mad : P
Halo 2's hit scan is very forgiving on high sensitivity.
Also in that frame by frame ofc lag might be a factor, and there is something called bullet magnetism, bullets will still hit even if you aren't precisely hitting the target.
i know, i play with 10 sens and 12% deadzone, i know i have not perfect reg when i dont host but this guy dont play high sens or something he is just weird 100% of games and yeah, maybe that frame is a laggy glitch... but every game? everytime? i dont think that is normal... and another facts, nobody knows him, nobody play like him, no xbox gt, but he gets 130 kills on a ffa snipers without using br or nades or beam rifle, NOTHING just a sniper, thats not weird for you? i dont care about the score or if i win or another guy wins, you know.. i like to play with high sens, i dont care i just want to play and do cool shots, but this guy is hilarious and not normal, maybe aimbot or maybe weapon edited but its more like disguising shift aimbotting because u can see everytime the same stupid weird movements
something that nobody does... flick shots i got it, thats normal, maybe one 360º shot for just reaction and 1 of 10 games or more... thats normal, but not this bullshit 130 kills without use another weapon ...

divine1gore

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Jan 12, 2019
Washington State, USA
Gamertag
divine1gore
i know, i play with 10 sens and 12% deadzone, i know i have not perfect reg when i dont host but this guy dont play high sens or something he is just weird 100% of games and yeah, maybe that frame is a laggy glitch... but every game? everytime? i dont think that is normal... and another facts, nobody knows him, nobody play like him, no xbox gt, but he gets 130 kills on a ffa snipers without using br or nades or beam rifle, NOTHING just a sniper, thats not weird for you? i dont care about the score or if i win or another guy wins, you know.. i like to play with high sens, i dont care i just want to play and do cool shots, but this guy is hilarious and not normal, maybe aimbot or maybe weapon edited but its more like disguising shift aimbotting because u can see everytime the same stupid weird movements
something that nobody does... flick shots i got it, thats normal, maybe one 360º shot for just reaction and 1 of 10 games or more... thats normal, but not this bullshit 130 kills without use another weapon ...
idk I haven't seen him in a match do you know about what time he goes on/server? (what time zone u on?) -- I 'd like to see for myself

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
Damn you gotta be pretty damn mad to start a whole ass tread one one dude kicking your ass.
He dont have any xbox gt or youtube channel or gameplay videos, NOTHING, and other players think the same, weird thinks happen when he "plays sniper".

Nobody plays like that or get a 132 kill on 1 game with 8 players, but you think thats "kicking ass" when you dont know what are you saying because you dont have the same experience playing vs cheaters or good skill, when u know this you feel when a player really "kick your ass" and i dont have any problem with it, but you need to understand, when something feels weird on this game more than one time or in this case EVERY FKNG GAME AND EVERYTIME its NOT normal and more when he cant proof that "skill" of that games.

and OF COURSE i think you cant blame or try to trashtalk another player when you dont have the same skill and when you do that you dont look good and it loses importance to me.

Oct 26, 2018
Nobody plays like that or get a 132 kill on 1 game with 8 players, but you think thats "kicking ass" when you dont know what are you saying because you dont have the same experience playing vs cheaters or good skill, when u know this you feel when a player really "kick your ass" and i dont have any problem with it, but you need to understand, when something feels weird on this game more than one time or in this case EVERY FKNG GAME AND EVERYTIME its NOT normal and more when he cant proof that "skill" of that games.
Reading that hurt my head dude. Learn to form a proper sentence.