[H2H]BELJO Hacking Macro

Arana

Members
Aug 8, 2016
Australia, Adelaide
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
MagicPegasus182
Hello, I have proof of BELJO using macros ingame.

Here's his latest video showing off his gameplay and as you can see, all throughout the video his double shots are lacking 1 bullet and are coming out as a 5 shot. You can see this clearly if you look at the top right bullet counter at 1:00. He shoots 1 burst then a double shot and only 8 bullets came out.
Also look at the top left corner at 5:13 for proof he's using Project Cartographer.

In this video you can hear the bullets more clearly and you can tell the 6th shot isn't coming out every single time he double shots. At 3.29 he shoots one burst then he shoots a 5 shot, then he does the same thing a few seconds later.

In every one of his videos where he double shots, it always comes out as a 5 shot look for yourself. This is probably a flaw in his macro coding. I never thought you could get macros on controller I hope this leads to a ban honestly fuck Colombians every one of them probably know how to do this.

Sep 26, 2016
Gamertag
[H2H]BELJO
la verdad no tengo la necesidad de ponerme a utilizar ayudas extras o adicionales al juego si la doble rafaga es una ventaja que proporciona el juego no tengo por que alterar ningún archivo ni codificarlo para conveniencia propia

Dec 6, 2018
Gamertag
[H2H]xDr3yKx
Hay no veo nada raro fuera de lo posible sin ayudas en el juego sòlo veo dobles ráfagas que a veces no salen los tiros completos y hay veces que hasta uno tira uña sola bala ósea eso también es hack naaaa qué Mentira

Sep 26, 2016
Gamertag
[H2H]BELJO
good afternoon I have enough evidence to prove that I do not use macros, that my way of playing is fair and legal, it is the first time I am banned I would like to play again, I just need to know what to do.