Hacker on CTF

Jun 21, 2020
he started trash talking me for using a banshee, so naturally I started teabagging him which made him even angrier. in the second game, he was up on the ledge by the base in District - I kept sniping him from the base as seen in the screenshot below (just taken in a custom game). I don't think he could figure out where I was sniping him from so he started claiming "wallhack".

Screenshot.png

in the third game, he joined my team and followed me for most of the game while calling me a hacker, before finally quitting.

i'm not sure specifically what i'm being accused of (using a banshee too much, aimbotting, wallhacking?), but I can record myself playing if it helps dispute these claims. I can also post the full screenshots from which the chat screenshots were taken if those would be worth anything.

below is an image of the chat logs and a translated text transcription.

[game 1]
MRPIRATEFOX: don't suck the zoidy apart from fucking his team he's a noob
MRPIRATEFOX: give him a coward if you're so chingon
MRPIRATEFOX: because those who use banshees are always fags?
MRPIRATEFOX: there he is, the zoidy without his banshee is a fucking noob nothing more
MRPIRATEFOX: that celebrates the fag of zoidy ?? if a colleague of his killed me, not him
[lobby]
zoidy: gg
MRPIRATEFOX: The fact that you think you're good for spending half an hour with the pure banshee hurts me
[game 2]
MRPIRATEFOX: And the wey don't even dare to come out and really play like somebody good
MRPIRATEFOX: not so much aimbot, more like wallhack
MRPIRATEFOX: Or also, because I flicker towards me immediately after killing one in a ghost
MRPIRATEFOX: And worst of all is that the way does not even accept it, but pretends to be good
MRPIRATEFOX: no mames, the wey track someone's head before being in sight
MRPIRATEFOX: and still does teabag
MRPIRATEFOX: is there any way to report ??
zoidy: yes, cartographer.online or on the discord
[he started speaking english after this]
MRPIRATEFOX: you clearly want to be reported
[lobby]
zoidy: gg
MRPIRATEFOX: try better next time you noob
[game 3 - he quit and rejoined to be on my team]
MRPIRATEFOX: come on, hack again
MrPirateFox.png

Attachments