Not open for further replies.

Ninja

Members
Jun 12, 2016
Meme Ville
Gamertag
NinjaTawn
Halo 2 Tournament Rules

1. No cheating or using any program to gain a advantage. (A.k.a Macros) Breaking this rule you will receive a ban from the playing on Halo 2 Project Cartographer and you will no longer be able to participate in any future tournaments I (NinjaTawn) host. Then your team will be disqualified from the tournament.
2. Any threats such as death, DDos, releasing personal information, sucidial encouragement you will then be disqualified from the tournament.
3. Any rules that are apart of Halo 2 : Project Cartographer.
4. If anyone breaks these rules please report it to me and I will decide if they are disqualified from the tournament and if it also breaks Halo 2 : Project Cartographers rules then you should report this to the staff members so they can give a proper punishment.
5. No grenade jumping.
6. No getting on top of any ledges on Warlock.
7. No leaving the normal boundaries of a level at any time (i.e. getting on top of a map).
8. No hiding the flag in walls.
9. No placing the ball out of reach.
10. No super bouncing.
11. No use of the "guardian glitch".

Halo 2 Sign Up Requirements

1. You must include you and your partners name. Your Discord information so I can get in contact with you for future information.
2. You may include a third partner. This third partner can be used if you or your partner is not currently available at that time. (This is not needed this is just optional.)
3. Must speak English I don't understand Spanish and I am not going on google translate and try and translate every word you say.

Halo 2 Game mode Rules

We will be using the Halo 2 MLG 2005 rule set but I changed some things to make it work for 2v2s
This will be a best of 3 rounds.
Both teams will be choosing one map and game mode of their choice and the third map and game mode will be selected by me. (NinjaTawn)
We will be using a Dedicated server for each match. No will be hosting the match through their game.
The tournament bracket will be online through challonge I will be giving everyone the link to the bracket.
Link to MLG rule types – https://www.dropbox.com/s/yz7ceqrste9wb ... t.rtf?dl=0
Discord ID - NinjaTawn#4295

Each game you win you must provide proof or if both team agree to a winning team.

If you have any questions about the tournament please direct message me through Discord or tag me on the official Halo 2 : Project Cartographer Discord.

Remember this thread is for sign ups only no questions. This makes it easier for me to set up the bracket.

The tournament starts on November 12, 2016 at 6:00 P.M. EST.

Any future updates will be announced on the official Halo 2 Discord.

**Announcements**
If we don't get enough players for the 2v2 tournament then I will cancel this tournament and just do a simple 1v1 Slayer Tournament.

Ninja

Members
Jun 12, 2016
Meme Ville
Gamertag
NinjaTawn
superhornet18 said:
No grenade jumping?
I just added it because it was in the Halo 2 MLG Rules from 2005. I guess it was a issue I am not sure. I just added it just in case.

Also please ask me question through Discord or through the forums. (If that is a feature)

Jun 12, 2016
Meme Ville
Gamertag
NinjaTawn
UncutFighter said:
We gonna have brackets and stuff or...? Also, we should have a server setup for this and that is completely doable if you want it.
Yeah we are going to have a bracket. I am just waiting until 8:00 PM EST. I will start on the bracket then and I will have a final call for tournament signups at 7:00 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.