Halo 2 crashes on quarantine zone

Apr 28, 2016
Halo 2 started crashing on quarantine zone on a area. I happened 4 times and it is starting to piss me off. If there is a fix please tell me.

Apr 28, 2016
Kills Alone said:
System specs?

Other games run fine?

Do you run anything else at the same time?

Nevermind i fixed it. It was a program that was running in the back round that made it crash. Anyways thanks for helping.

PNill

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 25, 2015
Gamertag
TDxPermaNulled
It's possible that "Project Cartographer" could cause this issue as it has code implemented in it in order to attempt coop fixes on quarantine zone though that being said Project Cartographer should not be used in single player, I understand it's a hassle to switch back and fourth but that's just how things are at the moment as Project Cartographer is still in an alpha state.

Mar 23, 2017
Gamertag
LeatheryKillerX
SnapUrDead said:
Kills Alone said:
System specs?

Other games run fine?

Do you run anything else at the same time?

Nevermind i fixed it. It was a program that was running in the back round that made it crash. Anyways thanks for helping.
Could you tell me what that program was? I'm having the same problem.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
"Nevermind i fixed it. It was a program that was running in the back round that made it crash. Anyways thanks for helping"

Try looking at what other services are running in the background, and if you have other files running maybe close them.
That's all he wrote.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Check what programs are running in the background.
He said it was a program, but didn't specify what program.

Mar 25, 2017
Gamertag
gongfuren
I had this problem before, and I solved it by removing xlive.dll and renaming xliveless.dll to xlive.dll. However, note that this disables multiplayer. You can always revert back to the original xlive.dll file to play multiplayer with the "Force Update" option in the launcher settings.

Apr 28, 2016
Hi guys, i wasnt active in the forums and not playing h2v for 2 years. I forgot what program i closed to solve my issue. It happened on my old underpowered laptop and i can't remember the specs. ( Which i don't use anymore and has been disposed). Sorry for not replying.