HALO MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION ON PC!!!

Jun 5, 2013
Butuan City, Philippines
www.facebook.com
Gamertag
protato117
YOU HEARD IT BOIIIISSS IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!
  • Steam + Windows Store Releases
  • Confirmed advanced PC-exclusive settings (FOV slider, ultra wide support etc.)
  • Halo: Reach

WHAT A FUCKING TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!

Sketch.png
and as promised waaayyy back in '13...I'll be shaving my legs........well entire body at this point since the entire series is coming out...

Mar 15, 2013
Still can't believe what I just saw. So we're finally getting what we wanted for so damn long. The snippet about "an evolving game release" makes the possibility of modding tools a very real scenario. Their dedicating a lot to this project from what I read on Waypoint Although it does suck for the team here. They dedicated years to reviving Halo 2, and now it all seems pointless.

Jun 5, 2013
Butuan City, Philippines
www.facebook.com
Gamertag
protato117
Still can't believe what I just saw. So we're finally getting what we wanted for so damn long. The snippet about "an evolving game release" makes the possibility of modding tools a very real scenario. Their dedicating a lot to this project from what I read on Waypoint Although it does suck for the team here. They dedicated years to reviving Halo 2, and now it all seems pointless.
I actually don't see it as pointless, but I do understand all the effort the team here has put into reviving h2v...it feels as though it's microsoft's way of saying all your hard work and dedication to halo has been rewarded, same goes for the eldewrito team.

I see Project Cartographer and eldewrito as the shining beacons that's lead to this moment. For that, I am truly grateful to have been part of such an amazing community.

Nov 8, 2018
This is fantastic, but whats going to happen to project cartographer? is the team going to stop updating, is the game going to shut down now that MCC is coming to steam?

Mar 11, 2019
Gamertag
Zero1170
I hope it doesn't get shut down, not to brag but my PC ain't exactly top-notch, or 10th notch for that matter. When I was younger I never had the money for XBox Live Gold, I'm glad I can finally play Halo with others and not have to get another TV to accommodate 7 other players. What I'm more afraid about is the potential for MMCPC to require Xbox Live Gold.

Jun 5, 2013
Butuan City, Philippines
www.facebook.com
Gamertag
protato117
I hope it doesn't get shut down, not to brag but my PC ain't exactly top-notch, or 10th notch for that matter. When I was younger I never had the money for XBox Live Gold, I'm glad I can finally play Halo with others and not have to get another TV to accommodate 7 other players. What I'm more afraid about is the potential for MMCPC to require Xbox Live Gold.
I heard it won't need Gold, just an xbox live account really. and yea I hope project cartographer and eldewrito won't get shut down, instead let them serve as n

Oct 26, 2018
YOU HEARD IT BOIIIISSS IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!
  • Steam + Windows Store Releases
  • Confirmed advanced PC-exclusive settings (FOV slider, ultra wide support etc.)
  • Halo: Reach

WHAT A FUCKING TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!

View attachment 405
and as promised waaayyy back in '13...I'll be shaving my legs........well entire body at this point since the entire series is coming out...
Shave both of your legs? Pictures or it didn't happen.

Feb 15, 2013
Melbourne, FL
www.shawnm5.com
Gamertag
Shawnm1700
Games for Windows LIVE was tied to Xbox LIVE. Everyone started with a Silver account. You could pay to upgrade to a Gold account, which cost $50 a year. A gold account was required for playing GFWL-enabled games online, just like Xbox LIVE Gold is required for playing Xbox games online. Luckily, if you were already an Xbox user, you already had Gold–paying for either GFWL Gold or Xbox LIVE Gold got you both. But many PC gamers weren’t Xbox gamers, and this meant GFWL games has a subscription fee for the same multiplayer features other PC games offered for free. In 2008, Microsoft realized it wasn’t getting anywhere with this strategy and gave up on the subscription fees, making online multiplayer free for everyone in GFWL games.

https://www.howtogeek.com/244902/why-pc-gamers-hated-microsofts-games-for-windows-live/