Hello, I'm Banned

Apr 28, 2019
Gamertag
CRAZYPAC
Good evening, how are you?

I'm [Clow] CRAZYPAC and I'm writing because today I was banned by a publication of the following link https://www.halo2.online/threads/clow-crazypac-rapidfire.3050/

My answer is:

I'm here for prove my innocence.

Really, until today I find out that it is the rapidfire, and looking for the description of the mod, says that by leaving the trigger on the BR or any other weapon of slow shooting, you can shoot quickly and without pauses.

If you watch and analyze the video in detail, you can see that each shot contains pauses and what I do in this case is to use the double bursts very fast.

If you wish, I can share a video of my hands using the control, so they can check that I do not use any mod, which I repeat, until today I know that there is.

I invite the person who posted (@Celsius) the video, to bring it full and you can see that in the whole game I do not get any advantage and in fact I occupy an average position in scoring .

Can you please tell me if this is the way to leave the video evidence from me?

That said, I cordially request your help so that my account is banned, because it is in this state unfairly.

I hope my answer and arguments are convincing, so that you can remove the ban to my account.

Good night.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2019
Gamertag
RnT Suffering
That is either some modification to his computer or hacking, either way he knows that he's shooting much faster throught unfair ways, wich are not doubleshot lmao, tweek was right when he said that he should just ban all clow members

Mar 19, 2019
Gamertag
RnT Suffering
edybac had this problem a while ago based on computer modification, however, even he did not shoot that fast.. that's just straight up hacking, like how retarded can you be, atleast be fucking smarter about it you yankee dankee doodle shit u fucking donkey

Apr 28, 2019
Gamertag
CRAZYPAC
That is either some modification to his computer or hacking, either way he knows that he's shooting much faster throught unfair ways, wich are not doubleshot lmao, tweek was right when he said that he should just ban all clow members
Dear Bro, I can't argue with you now, I have to make sure that they remove the ban from me, and I'll leave you another video where I can do what you see in the video, without any mod

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnwusofq3v499nz/Evidence Video.mp4?dl=0

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
Gamertag
CRAZYPAC
@ Big TwEEkx or another admin, can you help me to unbanned my account, cause this is my first ban and it's unfair, if you wish, I'll never play again with BR or another same weapon, really I prefer Swords, so, can you help me please keeping in mind the video of evidence that I leave ? Please

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
Gamertag
CRAZYPAC
You tried shaving you dad's eyebrows and post it here on the forums? Maybe this will make them consider your action just like they did with Fabian.
I can bet you what you want so I did not cheat and proof of this, is the video that I leave as proof