I was banned for using GameFirst iv

Feb 19, 2019
Gamertag
NARCIS
Un día estás feliz jugando ... el siguiente día ya no lo sabes, es mi historia y así fue, usa el Juego Primero y ahora estoy prohibido. Quiero pedirle un segundo a la comunidad ya los administradores. Posibilidad de mi error y de Todos los Que No Me Creen, les dejo el enlace de Descarga de GameFirst IV ( https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/..._IV/Apextitan_Game_First_Win10_64_VER1531.zip )

y el enlace del video de cómo funciona (
)

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
you wree banned for cheating. you were banned for using hacks, for rapidfire weapons. nothing can and will do that unless you use a cheating application.

Mar 18, 2018
Gamertag
funnybunny666
I think that, it doensn't matter how much that thing imprved your connection, there is no way that, by using that,
makes your BR and or covenant rifle down the other guy with just a few shots across the map every time,
we all see in the video how that guy got killed with just a pair of headshots from the covenant rifle, sometimes from a reasonable distance, you can't hide things like that, but at least, it seems you tried.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Hacks.
You're banned.
Quit making up excuses.
No amount of awesome freaking connection you have, if that we're true then the entire world that has good connection would be rapidfiring all over the place... The game does not do that. So quit lying.

That app just helps free up your computers connection, which probably doesn't free up much anyways.
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1032639/

You're banned, the admins and staff have already said you're banned. .

Feb 19, 2019
Gamertag
NARCIS
I would like it if someone has an Asus board and has the GameFirst IV software can come and say if I'm lying, because L seems not to believe that the software is the one that altered the game and that's a mistake

Apr 15, 2020
Gamertag
Umpalumpa1
Es cierto lo que dice, me prohibieron por la misma razón, cuando utilizo el juego primero el orden de disparo se duplica y las granadas también se duplican, incluso el combate cuerpo a cuerpo se potencia. Yo diría que no es intencional pero no estás listo para esa conversación.