I was banned right at the moment I said I was no longer going to use hacks and I already deleted the hacks

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
their system il like that, of course there's warning but def ban is too much I think. I was banned like you since more than one year, but we'll never be unban here. even the 4v4 is a joke because first you need to find a team, and secondly the staff members probably spam team games and will win 99% of the time.
sorry for my bad english, like me enjoy your ban :)

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
their system il like that, of course there's warning but def ban is too much I think. I was banned like you since more than one year, but we'll never be unban here. even the 4v4 is a joke because first you need to find a team, and secondly the staff members probably spam team games and will win 99% of the time.
sorry for my bad english, like me enjoy your ban :)
I warned him while he was cheating in game, I was playing in the same game when he was cheating, I told him that he would get banned if he cheats, he told me "I don't care if I'm banned", maybe he thought he wouldn't be banned due to he was cheating for days without being banned. Now he comes here to complain about how Staff treated him. He is extremely hypocritical.

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
I warned him while he was cheating in game, I was playing in the same game when he was cheating, I told him that he would get banned if he cheats, he told me "I don't care if I'm banned", maybe he thought he wouldn't be banned due to he was cheating for days without being banned. Now he comes here to complain about how Staff treated him. He is extremely hypocritical.
of course ban is deserved for all hackers, but maybe not def ban I think