• no

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

sev

Members
Apr 5, 2018
Gamertag
sev
my gamertag is gryzzly ..... a few days ago I accept to have used the rapid fire of br in coagulation to kill the user uncut fighter, this is no excuse ... I only come to be sincere because I really want a second chance to be part of this project ... I regret having used advantages against the said player ... it was my stupidity and I accept and accept the responsibility.
I joined the forum simply to apologize and see if they can give me another chance ... I just want to play the game I love again.
I do not want to ruin the experience to other players, that was never my intention, I was just an idiot to use traps and if they decide to give me another chance to be part of the project I would be really grateful, my intention is not to ruin the game experience to anyone .. .from now, thanks
gryzz.

sev

Members
Apr 5, 2018
Gamertag
sev
you will not get another chance, sorry. you can still play halo 2 with the other cheaters though :)
tweek, I agree, this is the last thing I'm going to write, because a comment from a member made me think a lot and I just wanted to apologize especially to you for disrespecting you using hacks and insulting you, because more than being disrespectful You, disrespect to your hard work, I was never aware of the work you do maintaining the fair community, I know that your work is arduous and I see the love you have for the game, they relived the multiplayer of this game and over for free, I or other hackers we deserve to play, although reconsider ... I deserve the permanent ban for having been a fool, as a last favor I just want to ask you to keep the halo community alive as long as you can, do not let this great game die! I'm going to erase my post because I behave like a heavy and stupid and I'm embarrassed to read me, really sorry tweek.