IceElite70

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Many of you mightn't know this guy/girl, but he/she was a Halo PC/CE modder. I remember watching some of his videos back in the day on YouTube. Just gets you thinking, wondering if he's still around, would be cool if we could get in contact - maybe he'd be good at modding H2V ;) who knows?

I remember playing one of his mods that was a mod of the "Halo" level from Halo CE, where you'd play as a H2V elite alongside elites, you could drive the spectre and the enemy was the UNSC. The mod used Halo 2 models or whatever, was really cool because I never use to have Halo 2 back in the day growing up, so it was the closest thing to it lol.

Guess he sort of inspired me to mod, I remember modding the Halo campaign, telling my friends about it and being really excited. (I was only doing crappy biped swaps and stuff(was still fun)).

Any way, here's his channel - https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCiNKWH_sHrihexANhbgzedQ
See if it jogs some of your memories.

Apr 1, 2018
Gamertag
GreatColossus
I actually used to watch this person's channel as well. Crazy! Definitely jogged my memory. I wonder if there is a Halo CE (PC) still online.