idaf 2v2 clan match

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
don't bother with them it4chy and sazoki ok they don't ever switch host always host hog for battles and don't respect clan match host switching witch is stupid ive matched them 4 times each time they never switch host even when ask them

Mar 22, 2013
Current Location Unknown
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
Pain Sherman
You shouldn't play with those fuckers, most of them cheat, Sasori aka Farck is just a lame ass hacker so don't expect too much from them: [BBvideo 560,340:3mmx8jtt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpL_4gTjrMc&list=PLb8qJ8ZOLfG82Uljksnc6fORc2ZqTOPfb&index=10[/BBvideo]

Mia

Members
Mar 18, 2013
Germany, EU
Gamertag
CyP KikO
Dunno about sasori, but i can certainly say that I've always enjoyed playing 2's with it4chi, also on his host. He's like sherman, a player who doesn't complain as much as the other south american clan-members. I like him^ When I feel like getting back to h2 before the closure, we should also run sum 2's, john!! I miss shooting you man (-:

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
o u guys :) no its not that I don't like playing them its just if ur gonna clan match some1 be fair and switch host after game it matters a lot when ur far away across world I believe :) and id love for u to shoot me somemore kiko ur great to be shot by :) love playing with cyp a lot nice ppl

Mar 22, 2013
Current Location Unknown
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
Pain Sherman
Mia said:
Dunno about sasori, but i can certainly say that I've always enjoyed playing 2's with it4chi, also on his host. He's like sherman, a player who doesn't complain as much as the other south american clan-members. I like him^ When I feel like getting back to h2 before the closure, we should also run sum 2's, john!! I miss shooting you man (-:
Actually is exactly the opposite Itachi is a douche and he's always complaining: [BBvideo 560,340:24gqwlng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gaUAEdUE9o[/BBvideo]

I see your point but please don't compare me with that guy because I'm not like him at all

Apr 2, 2013
Gamertag
Stromicuz
why should host matter? o_O it's op on h2v but who cares... i mean i like 1v1'in uncut on his host yeah i lose but it's not because he has host it's just because i'm not as good as he is... it's ok to admit someone is better than you ya know.

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
of corse it is but I play them all the time on other hosts and I play about as good on there host 2v2 theres an obvious gap in kills w/e no biggy its just a curtious thing ppl used to do in clanmatches other matches I don't give a darn :)

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
I still think we should have a clan match vs iDaF even if they want it on their host. I haven't been in a clan match in a while actually 0_o