Illegitimate ban

Jun 4, 2018
Just got banned some minutes ago and would appreciate to be unbanned.

Situation:
I was playing on a Slayer server where some idiot team killed us the whole time; when he got me a couple times, I was able to remove him "by holding X". After the match I joined a SWAT server, populated by 2 other guys who left shortly after so I was alone on the map.. Then the same dude from before joined (my team) and tried to team kill me again.. I simply didn't let it happen and killed him a couple times and bam, got banned. Can't connect to the master server, neither the .online page via browser.
This is shit, since H2O is the only thing I'm playing anymore.
My ingame name is "FLuiDFLOW~". Can't remember his name.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Greetings from Germany

Jun 4, 2018
Odd timing, I agree, but I doubt you were banned for player killing. I don't know the rules or specifics, but
I suppose you will know when the servers come back on.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
You wouldn't be banned for team killing, the servers did go down this morning and any accounts created after May 24th 2018 have been deleted. You will need to create a new account in game again.

mills

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
May 10, 2017
also if you get kicked from a game, the mod disconnects you and forces you to log in again
so if that happened & the master server was down, it might've been an unfortunate coincidence for you

it should be up again though