locked live games? status offline?

May 30, 2018
Gamertag
Sitdownson
just got the game downloaded, im stoked! only problem is when i try to go to a live game, there are little "locks" next to everything and it says no suitable games found. It also says that my status is offline, how do i change it to online or are the servers down right now? TIA

May 30, 2018
Gamertag
Sitdownson
ive tried :(. no games show up in the network tab, and in the settings >network tab ive selected each option to try and connect online to no avail.

May 30, 2018
Gamertag
Sitdownson
i have figured it out! My status is now online although next to quickmatch, custon and create there is still a little lock icon. i can go to browse games but there are no games available at the moment.

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
We don't use Live menus to play games currently
You have to use the Network tab and make sure to Login to get the green Status : Online

Nov 18, 2018
Gamertag
Abelck
Hi guys, I am new I just download the game but when I am the menu my online status is offline, I press the tab button to refresh but nothing happens, what can I do to play online, thanks

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
Hi guys, I am new I just download the game but when I am the menu my online status is offline, I press the tab button to refresh but nothing happens, what can I do to play online, thanks
You need to create an account ingame with aa valid email verification and signin to play online

Nov 18, 2018
Gamertag
Abelck
Hi again guys, I have been playing, everything is cool but i have this issue when I am playing, suddently the controllers are not responding, I am using an xbox one controller.
While I play I get stucked with the analog sticks, have you experienced the same issue?, thanks.