Logging in troubles

Nov 17, 2018
Gamertag
Jumpy
Recently I've decided to get back into Halo 2, however, silly me, I was using an outdated version of the launcher, and constantly attempted banging my password against an immovable wall, I decided to deactivate my account and thought I could reactivate. Since I can't make an account with the same email, I, like an idiot, decided to deactivate my account, not knowing if there was a way to re-activate it. So when I realized I needed to just install a new version of the launcher, it was too late. Is there any way I can get my old account back? Or will I just have to create an entirely new e-mail and then an entirely new account?

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
Well the launcher is now obselete
You dont need to login via a launcher rather you need to create the account from ingame
Follow this
Also try with your old email first and see if it works

Nov 17, 2018
Gamertag
Jumpy
Well the launcher is now obselete
You dont need to login via a launcher rather you need to create the account from ingame
Follow this
Also try with your old email first and see if it works
I know, I attempted using "Add Account" ingame, but it said the user doesn't exist/invalid, and when I use "Create Account," it says the e-mail account is already in use, even though I closed/disabled the account.