Looking for a halo 2 cd key

Apr 27, 2013
Gamertag
AsK Kemikal
Got a working key now,Is it just me or does everyone elses game chop around in every game.Im also running windows 8

****Fixed****

If you have a shuttering issue with H2V on windows 8 update your GPU driver run in compatibility mode for Vista and run as admin

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
been thinking about getting win8 preffeably when my pc goes out or the drives go out.... ide drive is 8+ years old... and the satas are a month old... and the satas are dying :/ sense makes none.... but i think i heard the main drive clicking or stuttering around... could be the satas but who knows lol

and glad to see you got a key bro-ski

Apr 27, 2013
Gamertag
AsK Kemikal
ehhhh... win 8 can be a bitch,I would say with the new setup (if/when you get it) rip 7 and 8 run them on separate partitions and see which works best for your needs.I heard that microshit was finally stopping support for H2V next month,That is why I did not want to waste my money on a new copy.Thanks man that first key I entered works great.
I have not heard from you in awhile,What happened to the H2PC ts? I would love to catch up with you and play some H2V with ya'll before it goes offline.

thanks again man,
Geno/Diesektor