[Map] H2MT Sanctuary B

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Been working on this for awhile it seems. had this map halfway done, 5-6 years ago according (just looked) to my files lol. Now i believe it is done for now, unless errors pop up when more than 2 players play.

please share and play and give input.

Thanks to General_101, Hexthat, Kills_Alone, and many others for helping me out and getting me to actually finish this Scraptacular map and those updating and fixing this game lol
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ddgx1x63ld1p8ti/H2MT+Sanctuary+B.map
Untitled.jpg
sanctuary b.jpg

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
Looks nice,cant wait to try it out
Also lol which sky did u put in?
Reminds me so much of Flood levels ...spooky o_O

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
Nice themes Scrapy, SodaPop and that stuff. Starting weapon was a bonus too, that BR that is one shot when scoped in. Glad you put that there!!!

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
Need to play some more on this map, would probably work fine even with 16 people. It´s like BTB Sanctuary. As for making another map I´d like to see 2 base Turf made (I know I have requested this before). Keep on making maps Scrapy and hopefully Twin also finishes his projects and share them with us!!

Hint: Here´s a 2 base Turf Pit map I made on Halo 4 Forge!

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
that looks awesome lol i dont play halo 4 and stuff much barely halo 5 lol just lays around sitting lol

twinreaper idk where hes been lately. a lot of people have left it seems :(

i have a turf bsp, trying to get a two base turf going, but cant seem to get it the way i want lol :/

ill keep tinkering on it though lol