mp only fps problem and cannot join with players

fwee

Members
Aug 4, 2013
Gamertag
Fweeeeeeeeeeee
my nat is open 100% sure of it and everything on my pc is great its only in mp lobbies and ingame on mp local lan works just fine
im on your modded files with the modded dash like a disc mod dash
i tried dsfix and without dsfix and no luck
660ti oc 1400
4.2ghz i5
16gb ddr3
ssd so on

fwee

Members
Aug 4, 2013
Gamertag
Fweeeeeeeeeeee
made complete sence..
Multiplayer is causing fps problems and i cant join most multiplayer games with players in it

im trying another iso to see if it works

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
i kno a solution to live greyed out but fps i dont all i kno but windows live is a fps killer ram eater lmao

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
fwee said:
made complete sence..
Multiplayer is causing fps problems and i cant join most multiplayer games with players in it

im trying another iso to see if it works
Lower your graphics settings to medium. also turn of anti-aliasing. Another FPS causer is running halo 2 on an integrated card instead of a dedicated card if you have dual cards.

Another fps drop can be cause by simple join lag. As well as your computer over heating.

h2v takes a lot more resources than needed. make sure your computer isn't getting too hot, if it is put afan on it or a cooling mat.

fwee

Members
Aug 4, 2013
Gamertag
Fweeeeeeeeeeee
its only in multiplayer and my pc runs everything under 50c easy without fans at 100% and while oc'd

fwee

Members
Aug 4, 2013
Gamertag
Fweeeeeeeeeeee
its not, and i have a 660 ti with 120hz monitor so even if i do vsync i get 120fps
And i reinstalled the game and now live and network dont show up.. the key is in and dsound _dsound and map.dll were taken out.
I tried looking through the mods but nothing happened

we can do remote assistance if you want. Just download Teamviewer its a lite extremly stable and free remote assistance application. you can even watch people run games onit unlike most remote assistance programs

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
i had the network live grey out problem b4 i just took working h2 files and replaced the ones i installed ....i still have them if needed