Need help getting my H2V multiplayer to work. (weird)

Sep 15, 2014
Okay, so when I first downloaded H2 everything worked great.. except multiplayer. I can play multiplayer and everything but not for long.

I run at a steady 60fps when doing campaign or anything else, but right when I go in a online match or start my own multiplayer lobby my fps drops from 60 to 45fps. Then when I'm in the game it slowly drops from 45fps to 25fps then the video freezes. It's like the picture is stuck. When I shoot my BR I can still hear it but I can't see it. But after 5min stuck like that, it crashes.

The thing is the h2pc.org launcher fixed that. I downloaded it right when I heard there was ranks in game about 1 month ago. It fixed my problem. But the update they had about 5days ago messed it up and now it's back to the way it was(freezing).

Anybody know how to fix this? I wish I could use the old launcher as I still have it but it keeps telling me to update it when I open it which is annoying as shit.

Also, it is not my H2. I've used the actual disc and downloaded multiple versions, I'm using win7 64bit.

Sep 15, 2014
| SCRAPY | said:
http://www.halo2vista.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3446

This didn't help at all. It's not that I can't use h2shark. but after that update 5 days ago it messed up whatever it was helping my game not crash.