Need help I just downloaded h2v

Oct 15, 2014
Gamertag
Oblitxrate
So I just downloaded h2v using the torrent method and then phoning to activate it but whenever i try to start normally it nothing happens and nothing pops up. But when I try to start it with H2 Shark (I still need to register so I click on register and then it says "Halo 2 will be opened with no sound and forced window mode. Please sign into the gamertag you want to link. If you wish to continue hit OK, if not hit CANCEL.) When I hit OK it just says "Halo 2 Vista was not detected please close your game and try again. and when i press ok in this pop up it says,

Link Gamertag
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, The application will closes immediately

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Can anyone help me??? I'm really stuck and I want to play h2v pretty bad.If someone could fix this that would be great thanks!

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
Make sure you are running the program as an Administrator and that you have Administrative capabilities for your computer.

Oct 15, 2014
Gamertag
Oblitxrate
Kantanomo said:
Make sure you are running the program as an Administrator and that you have Administrative capabilities for your computer.
I am running it as admin. I cant even get the game to open. Just says the game cannot be found at times when i open it with H2Launcher and no errors when I open it normally but just doesn't open.

Jul 5, 2014
Gamertag
YoshinJaaa
If you are still having issues, I do suggest getting TeamViewer and TeamSpeak and joining our TeamSpeak at ts.h2pc.org, that way we can figure out what is going on.