Please Ban Me!

Dec 23, 2016
Starkiller Base II
To all the community.

I am officially done deliberately trolling this forum, Discord, and the game chat. This will be the last "shitpost" you will ever have to deal with from me. I am not going to lie, i am not retarded, every "shitpost" i have ever made on this forum, Discord, and in the game was deliberate because i am a troll! I thought that it was funny, but now it is not because i am officially done wasting my time.

I am done even looking at this forum, Discord, and even playing the game! Please know that i am very smart, and that every shitpost i have ever made was not because i am dumb, but because i am smart, and was trolling because i thought it was funny.

When i was banned for aimbotting, i was laughing my ass off the entire time deliberating on this post: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4298, and here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4320&p=10476#p10476. Okay, i never meant to apologize, i am a real jerk!

Hey Teddy, don't fucking think that i am pleading for your sympathy, i am literally telling you to BAN me from this forum, Discord, and if you wish, also the GAME, FOREVER!

Why do i want you to permanently ban me? So i am not tempted to troll this community and waste my time when i should be doing more productive things, anything but playing video games.

DO:
-Permanently ban 'Darth Superhornet18', and 'superhornet18' from this forum FOREVER!
-Permanently keep me muted on your Discord server FOREVER! NOT FUCKING KIDDING JFC!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU CAN:
-Mute me on game chat forever!

IF YOU WISH:
-Ban me from the game!

DON'T FUCKING:
-Respond to this post, i do not want any further provocation. Just ban me and be done forever!

Don't fucking ban me temporarily, be a man and ban me forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

P.S. I am also removing all my shitty Youtube videos! So if you want to download them, please do so NOW!! JFC!!!!