Post your playlists

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
I guess the player base in more casual than competitive - so they'd enjoy these bigger lobby matches instead of intense 4v4s

Sep 11, 2016
Gamertag
Uberpoon123
How does one go about actually creating these playlists/game types? Is it done manually in the game or can we copy and paste this code somewhere in a text file or something?

Mar 20, 2017
reelmage said:
Are there any vanilla playlists out there? If not, why the fuck not?
Gotta agree tired of all the hitfix servers and really lack luster modes. wish I had a solid server to host on would just run BTB maps and gametypes all day, I fucking miss neutral flag on Waterworks

Mar 20, 2017
UF ShadowTeddy said:
As much as I do, everyone wants to either play 2 flag whatever or cloud's CTF. That's literally what our player base has devolved to.
I think the issue is this: People see a populated server so they want to join it. No one wants to join a server with no one in it. Then again if you guys get match making servers running and bang pots nad pans loud enough there might be a surge. Of course you'd have to shill it on sites like reddit and on jewtube.

To date I think Waterworks and Terminal BTB were the only times I got a Killamanjaro in Halo 2 and that was through tank whoring

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
IsamuDyson said:
UF ShadowTeddy said:
As much as I do, everyone wants to either play 2 flag whatever or cloud's CTF. That's literally what our player base has devolved to.
I think the issue is this: People see a populated server so they want to join it. No one wants to join a server with no one in it. Then again if you guys get match making servers running and bang pots nad pans loud enough there might be a surge. Of course you'd have to shill it on sites like reddit and on jewtube.

To date I think Waterworks and Terminal BTB were the only times I got a Killamanjaro in Halo 2 and that was through tank whoring
Yeah, people see empty servers and don't wanna join/wait for others to join.

People need to hop on discord or somewhere and just message asking people to join a certain server or if they're hosting etc.

And of course media coverage on JewTube would be great for the player base, would be good if a big Halo YouTuber covered this project for a video but it just hasn't happened yet. They seem to only cover other big projects like Installation 01 and others, because it benefits the YouTube creator as well (because of how big the fan projects are). As unfair as that is, it's just the way it goes unfortunately.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Either way, we've grown by word of mouth. We haven't done any real advertising, and to be honest for a revival project we're doing pretty well. People dont seem to understand how cartographer works or just didn't like halo 2, that's the only reason i can think of big YouTubers not giving Cartographer any coverage.

The community is comprised of lurkers, that's just how it has always been. There can be tons of servers up and running and it wont make a difference because you have 10 or so guys watching the server list waiting for someone to join a game. More people should take the incentive to fill servers rather than join the people who wait.

Mar 20, 2017
UF ShadowTeddy said:
Either way, we've grown by word of mouth. We haven't done any real advertising, and to be honest for a revival project we're doing pretty well. People dont seem to understand how cartographer works or just didn't like halo 2, that's the only reason i can think of big YouTubers not giving Cartographer any coverage.

The community is comprised of lurkers, that's just how it has always been. There can be tons of servers up and running and it wont make a difference because you have 10 or so guys watching the server list waiting for someone to join a game. More people should take the incentive to fill servers rather than join the people who wait.
It also helps I shit post in the Halo Wars steam community. Posted like 2 videos of some gameplay and posted about it. Ontop of posting that Foundry port for HCE and claiming it was H3PC Beta.

Good shit