screamox02 uptc1 hacking

Jun 25, 2018
Gamertag
F0l2saken
In the first part, he's looking one way and shooting another, then he snipes the entire other team in 1 second. Definitely hacking.

Worst part about this project cartographer there are hackers all over the place on the public servers.

screamox02 uptc1 is the guys name I think, but it's in the video below:

Jun 25, 2018
Gamertag
F0l2saken
I don't give a flying fuck what videos you have on youtube bitch, you're aiming one way and shooting another, you shut them off right after I told you I caught you.

You're a bitch.

Jun 25, 2018
Gamertag
F0l2saken
Lots of people like you on the public servers, you're good at hiding your hacks until you're aiming at someone in the hallway and shooting at the person you didn't see standing next to you.

Eat shit and die hacker.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
If he did, in fact, shut them off, I want video proof of him shooting you / your team after the fact

As of right now, all these issues are due to lag, not hacks

EDIT: and its not hard to shoot 3 people with the sniper rifle in close concession

Jun 25, 2018
Gamertag
F0l2saken
Bullshit they are due to lag, he's a fucking hacker and you can shove your fucking cartographer up your ass.

I had a feeling he was in good with the admins, can't expect a bunch of wetbacks from mexico to have any morals

Fuck you, and fuck your game.

It's definite proof he is hacking, he just sucks your spick cock which is why you won't ban him.

Jun 25, 2018
Gamertag
F0l2saken
He wasn't lagging at all as you can see in the video, you're so full of shit you fucking wetback.

As corrupt as your little shit hole 3rd world country, eat shit and die spick!

Jul 28, 2018
Gamertag
kymera
I was there in the same game. There were no lags! After ForSaken said he was hacking he changed his game play style drastically. Since the admin allows hacking, I won't be back either. Sucks that there are no competent admins anymore.

tweek

Dev
Nov 29, 2013
LOL nice alt account, you didnt even bother changing your IP... man you're dumb. uninstall the game and gtfo lol.PNG

Jun 25, 2018
Gamertag
F0l2saken
Your high and mighty system you frauds use that can detect multiple accounts on the same computer and your stupid spick ass thinks Kymera is an alt acount. HAHAHHAHAHAH, case closed.

You're a fucking idiot.

Jun 25, 2018
Gamertag
F0l2saken
Watch your email, I'm going to start filing some bogus DMCA's against your cloudflare, just because, well, it's time to be an asshole to you.

Wetbacks from Mexico that let their butt buddy inbred friends hack while banning anyone else for doing it need to be fucked with....

Apr 5, 2018
Gamertag
SPNKr
When you turn your gun side to side, it makes it seem that way. He could report you for the same reason if he was recording also. As you can see your gun is pointed on way while the bullet is still in view, going to the other way. 1532832601674.png

Jul 28, 2018
Gamertag
kymera
Duh, we have the same IP addresses because I'm his wife dumbfck* :eek: KittyKat sad to know you're in the same pool of incompetent , idiot admins.;)

Jul 28, 2018
Gamertag
kymera
When you turn your gun side to side, it makes it seem that way. He could report you for the same reason if he was recording also. As you can see your gun is pointed on way while the bullet is still in view, going to the other way. View attachment 254
You should really watch the video closely this time because your points are invalid. You don't see the bullets flying in this shot do you? So go f*** off you dimwit.

supersniper

The lost soul
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
I just watched the video. For us to ban someone the video needs to show concrete evidence of the hack being used.

The video provided does not show anything that flags as abnormal gameplay.

Yes there are very good players now.
I'm sorry you experienced a player they played better than you.

Now you have 2 options to go record a better video if you truly believe this gamer was hacking or refrain from playing the mod people put time into creating.