sensitivity

Nov 25, 2018
Gamertag
ThexHaloxfreak
hey guys, i know you can max sensitivity at 10 normally, but is there a console command that lets me put it on something closer to like 15? i have trouble driving vehicles especially with such low sensitivity, thanks if possible :D

Oct 26, 2018
There is actually.

mouse_sens <value>
or
controller_sens <value>

¨Value¨ being whatever number you want your sensitivity to be. It can go higher than 10.

For example: mouse_sens 18

Nov 25, 2018
Gamertag
ThexHaloxfreak
There is actually.

mouse_sens <value>
or
controller_sens <value>

¨Value¨ being whatever number you want your sensitivity to be. It can go higher than 10.

For example: mouse_sens 18

I LOVE YOU!!!!! also how can i rebind the banshee bomb as well? middle mouse is nasty. id appreciate any other useful commands that you've used! :))))))

Nov 25, 2018
Gamertag
ThexHaloxfreak
it resets the sensitivity everytime i restart the level tho, just like COD WAW on PC :( any workaround?

Oct 26, 2018
I LOVE YOU!!!!! also how can i rebind the banshee bomb as well? middle mouse is nasty. id appreciate any other useful commands that you've used! :))))))
it resets the sensitivity everytime i restart the level tho, just like COD WAW on PC :( any workaround?
I don't know about rebinding keys at all (unless on controller using a PS4 controller with DS4Windows). As for it resetting every time that is something I don't know how to fix...sorry bro.