Server Gametype Request

Mar 15, 2013
I wasn't sure if you guys took requests or suggestions, or even if this is the proper place to do it, but here goes. I was wondering if at all, you guys could add a few Assault gametypes? CTF gets so boring and I would love to do some huge or mid map Assault runs.

Mar 22, 2013
North Carolina
Gamertag
Wattson Sucks
How about this gametype?

1v1 Warlock:
  • Score to Win: 15
  • Starting Weapon: Carbine
  • Secondary Weapon: None
  • Round Time Limit: 30 Mins
  • Weapons On Map: No Duals
  • Suicide Penalty: None
  • Motion Sensor: Off
  • Starting Grenades: On

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
There is a server A 0 0 0... 00E that has the XBL times Action sack playlist loaded on it, for anyone that is interested.

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
Have to try out that Action Sack playlist. 1flag and 1bomb gametypes on Terminal, Headlong and Zanzibar were pretty epic on H2 XBL, but I guess with this type of server system they´re not very popular. Easier to make them multiflag or bomb, but I miss those gametypes where you had to just defend or attack, more variety on playstyle.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
I'm also working with Alien on a custom map playlist. Once we work out the bugs (getting the maps recognized by the server) we can improve it and add more interesting game-types.

The first seven maps will be:
BoneYard V4
Delta Towers
H3 Guardian PB2
Hollow
Tombstone V2
Sandtrap V4
Valhalla V1.5

Anz

Members
Mar 23, 2013
Gamertag
Anz11
No there´s no gold jump on Guardian, also the ledge at the camo is missing, but other than that it´s very good remake. Only problem I have with the map (other than a bit glitchy lifts) is with oddball when you play the ball outside of the map it gets stuck there and doesn´t respawn immediately.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
We had plans to do more with H3 Guardian, but Troy was busy with school and he lost one version of the map/max model. You can only work on or remake something for so long. He did come back and help me make the Bubble Shield look more like the original though, and we have included that on a few maps since then.

I did make the lifts better in PB2, but lag really gets to those types of lifts and they did not give us access to the proper way of doing lifts. Not sure why the Oddball doesn't respawn though, thats welll, thats odd.

BTW, Alien's (aka Titan) custom server is now up, if anyone has suggestions as to game-types send me a variant for the playlist. Or suggest a default built in variant.