shame on admins

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
I was banned near two years ago, apologized from start honestly, but you don't care because you decide to punish for life peoples who love this game, cool for you, you must feel powerfull but you're worse than hackers.
You act like retarded kids in all your answers, absolutely nothing can be constructive here, hope for you you'll never fail in any aspect of your life because if it's the case you must be punished for life too. It's like a man who drive at 60 instead of 50 despite warnings, get caught and put in jail for life, this is total nonsense.
You can hide behind your "system", only answers I received here are: "there's other games where if you hack you get a permaban", and so, what? You must make it for project cartographer because of that? Is it too much for you to create a clever ban system? For example, first hack you're ban for one month (or one year I don't care), but if you hack again then permaban.
You'll lost a lot of players because of that, but I know in advance your pathetic answer: "we don't care, go buy MCC"
Anyway you banned me many times from discord just because I try to discuss with walls like you, some of you were disrespectfull but I never be like that with you. I joked about my ban and was banned from discord for that, I think you take it too serious for a video game.
I don't expect anything from know, I've got MCC but I regret play project cartographer, there's a lot of good players or good things on here but you've decided to deprive others and me of that.
I'm not a tryharder or whatsover, I just wanted to play for fun with some people I appreciate.

Good continuation for all of community and admins, I don't put all of you in the same bag.
Sorry for my bad english, it's enought for me

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
As you said, it's just a game, don't do all this drama for a single game, there are thousand of them. The rules are very clear, you cheat, you get banned, end of story. And this is applied for every single game, MCC, Apex Legends, COD, Fortnite, Valorant, GOW, Overwatch, PUBG, etc etc, where ever you go cheating result in a ban. Even in real life, if you cheat people will reject you. It's a common sense.

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
I don't cheat anymore, I cheated once in my life, but Big TwEEkx I'm pretty sure you're the only man on earth who never lie and make mistakes, thanks for your reply Mr perfection.
And for FatalBlueScreen I disagree, in real life when you make a minor mistake (I think cheat once in your life is no big deal) and when you apologize sincerely, people could understand and forgive, because we all make mistakes, in many cases you can get a second chance.
Only internet cowboy's act like robots

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
I don't cheat anymore, I cheated once in my life, but Big TwEEkx I'm pretty sure you're the only man on earth who never lie and make mistakes, thanks for your reply Mr perfection.
And for FatalBlueScreen I disagree, in real life when you make a minor mistake (I think cheat once in your life is no big deal) and when you apologize sincerely, people could understand and forgive, because we all make mistakes, in many cases you can get a second chance.
Only internet cowboy's act like robots
Fine, have fun.