so sick of blue screens

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
blue screens of death playing halo 2 used to get them more often stoped then for lil bit now they happening again during halo2 and maybe streming movies on net tried so many things and not sure what I did to stop them for a while lol think It might be something with graphics card cause seems to only happen like I said h2 and streaming urg hate when I cant finish a h2 game ha

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
I don't remember I think they change sometimes next time it happens I will note it down think it might have tho blue screen view program syas its unexpected kernel trap and irql not less or equal to ...I do kno that

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
weird that sometimes I can play h2 all day no issues

it does it randomly but only when streaming and h2 not if im surfing or anything else rly

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
try cleaning the physical computer, like cleaning the dust and stuffs, be careful when blowing it out lol (clean it outside or in the garage) be careful when moving the computer. then also try updating your computer, windows update, graphics drivers and see what happens then. lol

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
maybe it is the dust it gets dusty in there fast but im updated on everything did that trying to fix thm before

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
A $5 can of duster can work miracles.

Areas to check for excessive dust build-up:
-The fans, all fans, especially the GPU and CPU fans
-Around the memory
-Where any cards interface (connect) to the motherboard

Make sure you are grounded; I set a screw-driver on the ground and keep my bare foot on it. Also helps to avoid carpet, wood or stone floor would be the safest.

Check for errors here:
-Open the Control Panel
-Then Admin Tools
-Then the Event Viewer
-Look through the error logs, look for when the last Blue Screen happened

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
ok so blue screen didn't say memory management but was something about memory like an attempt was made .........something memory lol I have bad memory and its to fast to read it all and write it down

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
did a memtest with no errors maybe a crappy program idk maybe faulty hardware weird how it works fine sometimes tho no?

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
Ultimately, you could perform a full reformat, that is if you have the disk(s), and update software after completion, that may work.
Looking around the manufacturers website for software updates to your computer wouldn't be a bad idea either.
That pretty much always fixes my unsolvable problems (unless its a faulty hardware issue of course).

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
yea it must be hardware ive done the restore but didn't work helped but didn't stop them but I just don't get how it works fine sometimes then sometimes it doesn't prolly my graphis card or cpu hmm

Feb 15, 2013
Melbourne, FL
www.shawnm5.com
Gamertag
Shawnm1700
my server randomly started to blue screen and it always said something including mem in it. then i got the memory-management error more often. and i tested it and it was the memory causing it to crash all of the time. so if you ever do get that then consider it to be that causing it to blue screen. or it may just be something else

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
yea i wouldnt doubt it so ive done a fresh install of vista ultimate becuase my hdd pooped the bed so as im installing h2 and junk it bluescreens lol so i bet its hardware only question what the heck is is i do kno that when i was originally getting blue screens blue screenviewer said it was processor device cuaisng it and other things maybe its my cpu i just figured it wouldnt work at all if it was cpu failing hmmmm

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Definitely hardware then, sounds like your CPU fan may have gone out or be on the way. Can you run the system and physically look at the CPU/fan to see if the fan is even moving?

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
back when i first started getting them then i solved for lil while they said a clock interupt was not recieved on a secondary processor something like that idk i have to get h2 running agian first but stupid update loop getting in the way lol

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
ok wtf back to vista and back to h2 bluescreen saying " clock interupt not recieved on secondary processor in allocated time" something along those lines anyone ever have this crap happen?