Solución al Falso Positivo de la Actualización 0.6.0.1 de Project Cartographer ~ By SHORELESS

¿Qué te parece mi aporte a la Traducción en Español de la Cadena de Caracteres del Menú de Configura

• H1 ~ Muy Pobre, un Niño Rata lo habría hecho mejor...

• H2 ~ Mala, Yo Cazar hewejes

• H3 ~ Esto dar mala espina, Usaste Traductor

• H4 ~ Buen Aporte, para un Sangheili, asesino de Spartans

• H5 ~ Excelente Aporte, Sigue Así

• H6 ~ No Manches, ¿Cuánto te pagan?

• H7 ~ ¡Wort Wort Wort, La Mejor que he visto, Noble 6 Estaría Orgulloso!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 16, 2020
Barranquilla, Colombia
ya.co.ve
Gamertag
SHORELESS
Solución al Falso Positivo de la Actualización 0.6.0.1 de Project Cartographer ~ By SHORELESS

Nota: El presente contenido fue diseñado por mi persona SHORELESS, un nativo del lenguaje Español, sin embargo al ver que esta solución le ha servido a muchos decidí tomarme el tiempo para traducirla, por ende debajo de cada paso a paso, encontraras su traducción respectiva al inglés, ten presente que la encuesta va dirigida al personal de habla hispana como una forma de autoevaluación, aclarado eso prosigue tu lectura Pateasuelos…

------------------------------------------------------------

Solution to the False Positive of Project Cartographer Update 0.6.0.1 ~ By SHORELESS

Note: This content was designed by me SHORELESS, a native of the Spanish language, however, seeing that this solution has served many, I decided to take the time to translate it, therefore, below each step by step, you will find its respective translation into English, keep in mind that the survey is aimed at Spanish-speaking personnel as a form of self-evaluation, once that is clear, continue your reading ground walkers...

SHORELESS - Maximo Consejero ~ By SHORELESS.png

Hola estimados amigos y miembros de la comunidad seguramente a algunos les ha saltado un mensaje que les expulsa tanto de la partida como del juego, este problema está generado por la opción “Centrado Automático de Vista” incluido en la configuración clásica del juego y que nuestro sistema al parecer confundió con las herramientas de terceros de auto apuntado usada por los «Niños Ratas de la ONI», por lo cual ya se aproxima un parche corrección, mientras les recomendamos desactivar dicha opción, con lo cual quienes y solo quienes hayan sido afectados por este error podrán volver a disfrutar del juego con normalidad, si aún tienes dudas de como desactivarla te invito a continuar leyendo, pero antes, me gustaría también invitarte a calificar mi aporte de traducción a las opciones de configuración avanzada de Project Cartographer para la comunidad hispana tu opinión es muy importante y me motiva a seguir generando aporte la cual puedes observar en este enlace

https://pastebin.com/2c7KzVPY

Hello, dear friends and members of the community, surely some have gotten a message that expels them from both the game and the game, this problem is generated by the option "Automatic Centering of Vista" included in the classic configuration of the game and that our The system apparently confused it with the third-party auto-targeting tools used by the «ONI Kid Rats», for which a correction patch is approaching, while we recommend disabling this option, with which those and only those who have been affected Due to this error, you will be able to enjoy the game normally again, if you still have doubts about how to deactivate it, I invite you to continue reading, but first, I would also like to invite you to rate my translation contribution to the advanced configuration options of Project Cartographer for the community Your opinion is very important and motivates me to continue generating contribution which you can see in this link

https://pastebin.com/2c7KzVPY

Ahora sigamos con el tutorial, Los Pasos son muy sencillos, Sin más que decir comencemos...

Now let's continue with the tutorial, The Steps are very simple, Without further ado let's get started...

¡WORT WORT WORT…!

Ingresa al Juego de Halo 2 PC

Enter the Halo 2 PC Game

Elije la Opción Jugar Fuera de Línea, para continuar sin iniciar sesión con la cuenta de H2V

Choose the Play Offline Option, to continue without logging in with your H2V account

Escoge el jugador de la lista, el Perfil Local con el que inicias usualmente.

Choose the player from the list, the Local Profile with which you usually start.

Ingresa a la Configuración Clásica del Juego

Enter the Classic Game Settings

Selecciona la Opción Jugador

Select the Player Option

Selecciona el Perfil Local (Modelo Sangheili.Spartan.etc) con el que inicias

Select the Local Profile (Sangheili.Spartan,etc Model) you start with

En la configuración de este perfil ingresa a la opción editar

In the configuration of this profile, enter the edit option

Elige la Opción Mando e ingresa en ella
Desplázate a la opción «Centrado Automático de Vista»
En la Opción «Centrado Automático de Vista» verifica que no está activa de ser así desactívala y vuelve atrás
Ahora Elige la Opción Teclado/Ratón e ingresa en ella
Desplázate a la opción «Centrado Automático de Vista»
En la Opción «Centrado Automático de Vista» verifica que no está activa de ser así desactívala y vuelve nuevamente a hacia el menú

H2V Falso Positivo 12 ~ By SHORELESS.png

Choose the Controller Option enter it
Scroll to the option «Automatic View Centering»
In the "Automatic View Centering" option, verify that it is not active, if so, deactivate it and go back
Now Choose the Keyboard / Mouse Option and enter it
Scroll to the option «Automatic View Centering»
In the "Automatic View Centering" option, verify that it is not active, if so, deactivate it and go back to the menu

Cierra Sesión con el Perfil Para Guardar los Cambios

Log out with the profile to save the changes

Una vez guardado los cambios sal del juego

Once the changes are saved exit the game

Una vez en el escritorio deber ir a tu carpeta de archivos temporales para que se te facilite presiona la combinación «Tecla Windows + Tecla R» lo cual abrirá la opción ejecutar y escribe en ella el siguiente comando (Incluyendo los símbolos de porcentaje):

%TEMP%

Presiona Enter para Ejecutar o aceptar
PD: Los que se ofenden por escribir en mayúscula son débiles, ¡WORT, WORT, WORT…!

Once on the desktop, you must go to your temporary files folder so that it is provided, press the combination "Windows Key + R Key" which will open the option run and type the following command in it (including the percentage symbols):

%TEMP%

Press Enter to Run or accept
PS: Those who are offended by writing in capital letters are weak, WORT, WORT, WORT…!

Una vez en la carpeta selecciona todo para que te sea más fácil puedes utilizar el comando «Tecla Control + Tecla E» y seleccionara todos los archivos al instante, una vez hecho procede a suprimirlos, una ves finalices, cierra la carpeta y reinicia el PC

Once in the folder select everything to make it easier for you, you can use the command «Control Key + E Key» and it will select all the files instantly, once done proceed to delete them, once you finish, close the folder and restart the PC

Una vez termine de reiniciar Ingresa al Juego de Halo 2 PC e inicia sesión con tu cuenta de Project Cartographer y espera que cargue la interfaz de bienvenida.
PD: Seguramente te estarás comiendo las uñas esperando que ingrese

Once the restart is finished Enter the Halo 2 PC Game and log in with your Project Cartographer account and wait for the welcome interface to load.
PS: Surely you are biting your nails waiting for me to enter

Si con ello Logra Cargar la Interfaz del Mensaje del Día, ya podrás volver a jugar con normalidad, de persistir el problema deberás esperar la actualización

If with this you manage to load the Message of the Day interface, you will be able to play normally again, if the problem persists you will have to wait for the update

Confio que si has llegado hasta acá el tutorial te sea de ayuda (me habria encantado añadir las imagenes pero existe un limite de solo 3 en los foros), aun asi no dudes en apoyar esta publicación, también puedes optar por seguirme en mis principales redes, un saludo y hasta Pronto, ¡Wort Wort Wort…!

I trust that if you have come this far the tutorial will be of help (I would have loved to add the images but there is a limit of only 3 in the forums), even so, do not hesitate to support this publication, you can also choose to follow me on my main networks , greetings and see you soon, Wort Wort Wort…!

SHORELESS EN ENCERONA.png
¡WORT WORT WORT…!
◢◤¡Sigue mi emisión, impulsada por SHORELESS PRODUCTIONS!◢◤
Sigueme para seguir trayendo contenido de calidad
Apoya mi Lucha contra el Coronavirus
Compartiendo el siguiente enlace
https://ya.co.ve/COVID
♍¡No te pierdas todas las noticias y concursos en mis redes sociales!☯

Streaming: https://ya.co.ve/BOOYAH
Facebook: https://facebook.com/SHORELESS
Instagram: ?
️ Youtube: https://youtube.com/SHORELESSPRODUCTIONS
¿Necesitas ayuda?
Soporte: m.me/SHORELESS
Discord: SHORELESS#6283
¡SALUTRE…! ^___^
★ By SHORELESS ★
------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020
Gamertag
Zaibernet 04
El sargento Johnson que en " halo 3 descanse en paz " Estaría orgulloso de entregarte la medalla de al mejor traductor multi-lenguaje.

¡Atención! ¡En descanso! ¡Avancen!

Aug 21, 2020
Gamertag
AmarD
Go to keyboard/mouse from the pic you've uploaded. Make sure auto-look centering is disabled in the settings that dislplay.
I also ran into the Aimbot problem when I specifically enabled the Auto-look during a ranked game, where the anti-cheat was running.
I simply disabled the setting and entered the same server, played without any further issues.
For reference, this is an official message from one of the Devs on the discord server.
1606127748202.png

Aug 24, 2020
shadowzkiller.webstarts.com
Gamertag
ShadowzKiller
Go to keyboard/mouse from the pic you've uploaded. Make sure auto-look centering is disabled in the settings that dislplay.
I also ran into the Aimbot problem when I specifically enabled the Auto-look during a ranked game, where the anti-cheat was running.
I simply disabled the setting and entered the same server, played without any further issues.
For reference, this is an official message from one of the Devs on the discord server.
View attachment 898
Thanks for the reply.

I followed the guide but the game still crashed when playing so it looks like I need to wait :(.

Sep 16, 2020
Barranquilla, Colombia
ya.co.ve
Gamertag
SHORELESS
Nice guide but I do not see "Choose the Command Option and enter it/Elige la Opción Mando e ingresa en ella" in step 8.

View attachment 897 View attachment 897
Nice guide but I do not see "Choose the Command Option and enter it/Elige la Opción Mando e ingresa en ella" in step 8.

View attachment 897 View attachment 897

Hello I wanted to say "Choose the Controller Option, enter it" this is because in Spanish the translation of the controller is different and I correct it, what you need is to enter both the xbox gamepad and the mouse keyboard option I apologize for that ^__^

Hola quise decir "Elige la Opción Controlador ingresa en ella" esto es porque en español la traducion de del controlador es diferente ya la corregí, lo que necesitas es ingresar tanto al mando xbox como a la opción teclado raton pido disculpas por ello ^__^

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2020
Barranquilla, Colombia
ya.co.ve
Gamertag
SHORELESS
Thanks for the reply.

I followed the guide but the game still crashed when playing so it looks like I need to wait :(.
If so, I should send a report, to rule out that there is no other reason that generates the ban, although I understand that they are already about to deliver the patch but if even after the update you have problems, choose to contact you friend

De ser así debería enviar un reporte, para descartar que no haya otro motivo mas que genere el baneo aunque tengo entendido que ya estan por entregar el parche pero si aun despues de la actualizacion presentas problemas opta por comunicarte amigo

Aug 21, 2020
Gamertag
AmarD
You might need to install more libraries when you use crossover. Cause I think the 0.6 update uses something new(ask the Dev's)?
The crash Dump may also give you some hints.
Go to Cross over forums cause this seems more a crossover issue than a 0.6 update one.
On a personal note I will recommend you to bootcamp your mac to get the full experience. Because wine and stuff is not officially supported by Cartographer team

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2020
Gamertag
ShadowzKiller
You might need to install more libraries when you use crossover. Cause I think the 0.6 update uses something new(ask the Dev's)?
The crash Dump may also give you some hints.
Go to Cross over forums cause this seems more a crossover issue than a 0.6 update one.
On a personal note I will recommend you to bootcamp your mac to get the full experience. Because wine and stuff is not officially supported by Cartographer team
Thanks for the reply. I had managed to get the game to work earlier with wine until the update. Do I contact a Dev in Discord (if so, which one)?

Bootcamp might be tricky, since my memory is limited at the moment.

On another note, the menu appears off-centered when signing in.
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 15.48.58.png

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
You're going have to figure out your issues with Wine on Mac. Yes the update may have changed things but I'm not sure its worth the time to figure out issues on an unsupported platform

Sep 16, 2020
Barranquilla, Colombia
ya.co.ve
Gamertag
SHORELESS
Thanks for your reply. If that is the case, is there anyway I can see some of the data regarding technical changes?
I do not know much about mac and I trust you will find a solution but try installing Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005 and 2010 Redistributable, those two libraries are installed to solve problems with Halo 2 vista and I continue to use it today in windows 10 I think it could help you on mac, if you find a solution share it to help others good day SPARTAN

No se mucho de mac y confio encuentres una solucion pero prueba instalando Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 y 2010 Redistributable, esas dos biblioetcas las intale para solucionar problemas de Halo 2 vista y la sigo usando a dia de hoy en windows 10 creoque en mac podria ayudarte, si encuentras una solucion compartela para ayudar a otros buen dia SPARTAN

Aug 24, 2020
Gamertag
ShadowzKiller