• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 8, 2016
Australia, Adelaide
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
MagicPegasus182
yeah hello guys can i maybe get an unban? i was told i was banned after i fucked with the discord but it never went through and i was fully able to play until a few weeks ago the game updated and i was banned for no reason :v isn't there a 2 strike system or a ban period time thingo? i wanna h2v again bc i was only just getting good with controller

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
Since you are aware of the existence of the ToS, you should have a look at the Alias Clause.
Also: 'Administrators may also choose to disable, delete, or modify your account’s information at any time if they believe such action is necessary. 'Apparently someone thought it was necessary to remove you from the game too due to your malicious actions following a discovery of a permission loophole of discord which can compromise the privacy of other peoples data. 'Your privacy is very important to us.'

Aug 8, 2016
Australia, Adelaide
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
MagicPegasus182
Since you are aware of the existence of the ToS, you should have a look at the Alias Clause.
Also: 'Administrators may also choose to disable, delete, or modify your account’s information at any time if they believe such action is necessary. 'Apparently someone thought it was necessary to remove you from the game too due to your malicious actions following a discovery of a permission loophole of discord which can compromise the privacy of other peoples data. 'Your privacy is very important to us.'
i made a bunch of account before i was banned. after i was banned i created another because i thought it was some kind of fuck up in the code because of how random the ban was
alias claus says i can create multiple alts if youre not trying to avoid being banned right?

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
You were avoiding being banned.
And there was an issue in the system to get around bans as you discovered. We were aware something was wrong before you started creating multiple accounts and made it real obvious. 2 extra lines of code later and it was fixed.
Again, I didn't ban you. We found what you did on the discord to be very irritating considering recent issues with discord ownership. Then one of the staff/devs banned you from the game also. But what ticks me off is that you came back under a random name and started acting dumb like you were banned without reason as if on the previous ban system of mine where there WAS a real problem with ban collisions. You tried to exploit me and get unbanned. Therefore I will not help you get unbanned.

Aug 8, 2016
Australia, Adelaide
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
MagicPegasus182
You were avoiding being banned.
And there was an issue in the system to get around bans as you discovered. We were aware something was wrong before you started creating multiple accounts and made it real obvious. 2 extra lines of code later and it was fixed.
Again, I didn't ban you. We found what you did on the discord to be very irritating considering recent issues with discord ownership. Then one of the staff/devs banned you from the game also. But what ticks me off is that you came back under a random name and started acting dumb like you were banned without reason as if on the previous ban system of mine where there WAS a real problem with ban collisions. You tried to exploit me and get unbanned. Therefore I will not help you get unbanned.
i wasn't trying to be obvious i just didn't think i was proper banned because i could easily create a new account and play again. so much for a "complex system"

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
FYI the bug was new accounts can get around bans on the first login. After you login the second time you login as a banned player. Therefore create a new account every time you want to play. And it IS a complex system. Like you would know regardless. Thanks to the modular design of the rewrite I did it was an incredibly easy thing to spot and fix.

Aug 8, 2016
Australia, Adelaide
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
MagicPegasus182
FYI the bug was new accounts can get around bans on the first login. After you login the second time you login as a banned player. Therefore create a new account every time you want to play. And it IS a complex system. Like you would know regardless. Thanks to the modular design of the rewrite I did it was an incredibly easy thing to spot and fix.
i'm aware of the fix but after i was "banned" after that discord incident i was able to play without creating new accounts up until this last update where you changed the whole ban system
all the accounts i created up until then were just alts i would switch between

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2016
Gamertag
ElusoryKitty5
rated M for mature. you're only apologizing now because you can't login anymore and pleading to be unbanned. now you realized you were blinded and what you did was wrong. everyone has heard it before, but nobody seems to be able to take responsibility for their actions

Aug 8, 2016
Australia, Adelaide
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
MagicPegasus182
look i don't wanna argue. i was only banned 1 time and that was when the complex banning system took place. before that i was fully able to play and create accounts and switch between them all. i just wanna know when my 1st ban is over as there's a 7-60 day period stated in the tos and i'm sure it's been about a month

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2016
Gamertag
ElusoryKitty5
"If you violate these terms at any time, we may kick you from the game server or ban you from Project Cartographer entirely. We may also ban you from our official Discord server or we may inform the proper law enforcement authorities."

or ban entirely.