suh

unban arana?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 20, 2016
Gamertag
ElusoryKitty5
oh? when did you start making rules? last time I checked you don't, and are in no place to make demands

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
the discord roles incident doesn't apply to that
Yeah and so we have a different set of rules for the discord (I'm not saying where it is though as they may also be only known between staff). As implied before we deal with the sensitive data of players using our service in our private discord channels. Compromising the security of the discord can affect the security of the project's user data. This is extreme to say but we have had incidents in the past and we didn't know what to expect when you happened. Just saying to clarify this.

Aug 8, 2016
Australia, Adelaide
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
MagicPegasus182
Yeah and so we have a different set of rules for the discord (I'm not saying where it is though as they may also be only known between staff). As implied before we deal with the sensitive data of players using our service in our private discord channels. Compromising the security of the discord can affect the security of the project's user data. This is extreme to say but we have had incidents in the past and we didn't know what to expect when you happened. Just saying to clarify this.
yeah i understand and as i said before i apologize for my wrongdoings but the perma ban stated in the tos doesn't apply to such so what's the dealio

Mar 15, 2013
Ok, since you dont seem to fucking get it, let's lay it out in plain English and put this issue to rest shall we? You fucked up! You did something you shouldn't have. You pissed everyone off. Regardless of any rule or conduct thing posted, you can and will have anything done to you for any reason that seems fit. It doesn't matter.....this isn't a democracy and you have no rights or any other assumed due process on the matter. Take your ban and move the fuck on with life. Tweek, tell him what he's won! Oh wait...he already won his perma ban for being a stinky fucking cunt bag of a twat waffle. Thanx for playin man, see you around.

Seriously though, you canw hine and cry and site anything posted on rules and conduct and it doesn't matter. There is no obligation to unban you, there is nothing you can do about it. Quit now before you make it even worse on yourself.