The crasher is back

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
iMuF809 said:
Yeah I'm pretty sure that was WaN DeathSniper. Dude could not stop bitching.
I know deathsniper is a bitch but I doubt he would crash the game. Were you in the game when it crashed?

Apr 4, 2013
Gamertag
JAY007S
Yea it was wan death sniper. When I came in the game first thing i saw him write was '' ok I crash now '' then about a min or two later the game crashed.

Bagel

Members
Mar 20, 2013
NY
Gamertag
Spazieyyy
Okay so once again you should have listened to us the people who and I quote have seen him cheat and crash so I'm going to say this I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!! okay I'm done lol

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
Bagel said:
Okay so once again you should have listened to us the people who and I quote have seen him cheat and crash so I'm going to say this I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!! okay I'm done lol
Even if he were banned before he could still crash the game just by joining. It's been done before

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
amm im no crash games? WTF? explain please .. also i saw a hax in your server .. then put it here the hax gt's :) relax bro i no crash SiC servers game and..... could even banned crash your server LOL .. please unban me D:

Mar 22, 2013
Gamertag
TheKarmaLaw
and i have problems with my accounts ¬¬ some are passed by my other with WaN clan ... whatever ...

.. check hax gt's RearedDig906,WINNER AGAIN,CaptainSwag9186

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
ideathsniper said:
amm im no crash games? WTF? explain please .. also i saw a hax in your server .. then put it here the hax gt's :) relax bro i no crash SiC servers game and..... could even banned crash your server LOL .. please unban me D:
I know you're capable of doing it because I know you have hacks. People here say you did it and it's your words against theirs.

Those other GT's you listed aren't hackers BTW