there is an administrator to help me

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
This forum section was created so all ban complaints can be consolidated and organized. This section does not mean you will be unbanned by saying sorry. It's purpose is to explain the reason behind the person's action of hacking.

If that reason shows any inconsistences with the ban report and proof we then look into consideration of an unban. Otherwise we will not just simple unban for saying sorry.

sev

Members
Apr 5, 2018
Gamertag
sev
whatever
This forum section was created so all ban complaints can be consolidated and organized. This section does not mean you will be unbanned by saying sorry. It's purpose is to explain the reason behind the person's action of hacking.

If that reason shows any inconsistences with the ban report and proof we then look into consideration of an unban. Otherwise we will not just simple unban for saying sorry.

Apr 20, 2016
Gamertag
ElusoryKitty5
of course now you are sooooo sorry and it was all a mistake. you hacked, got banned and now are getting fucked and crying about it. don't hack in free games like a moron and chances are you'll do it again and say I didn't know they were on, ple forgive me

Apr 8, 2018
Gamertag
[RTZ] IMADV8
I'd also like to point out that despite your claims to the contrary, your apology was insincere and you haven't accepted responsibility for your actions. This is clear from that fact that you immediately began insulting the administrators when you didn't get the response you wanted, and further attempted to paint your ban as unjustified by stating that you aren't a hacker.

sev

Members
Apr 5, 2018
Gamertag
sev
I'd also like to point out that despite your claims to the contrary, your apology was insincere and you haven't accepted responsibility for your actions. This is clear from that fact that you immediately began insulting the administrators when you didn't get the response you wanted, and further attempted to paint your ban as unjustified by stating that you aren't a hacker.
brother insult because they are kidding me and I'm tired of speaking well, if you do not know, if you accept my mistake in a previous post which ignored me, I was as sincere as I could and if you insult is because you really wanted to play again , I recommend that if you're going to say that I'm not being honest, read all the things I've put, and if you do not think my apologies are honest, it's your problem.

Do you think I would be so down to the point that they would disband me and then hack again? You're crazy or that, do not say those things when you do not even bother giving second chances. your conclusions are wrong.
of course now you are sooooo sorry and it was all a mistake. you hacked, got banned and now are getting fucked and crying about it. don't hack in free games like a moron and chances are you'll do it again and say I didn't know they were on, ple forgive me

Apr 8, 2018
Gamertag
[RTZ] IMADV8
People who are sincerely apologetic don't insult those to whom they're apologizing.
People who accept responsibility for their actions don't deny being one who would perform such actions.
None of this is my problem, I'm just filling some downtime at work. You're the one who can't play the game.

sev

Members
Apr 5, 2018
Gamertag
sev
People who are sincerely apologetic don't insult those to whom they're apologizing.
People who accept responsibility for their actions don't deny being one who would perform such actions.
None of this is my problem, I'm just filling some downtime at work. You're the one who can't play the game.
I just explained it to you, accept the responsibility, I would not accept that I am a person who does that because I would not do it again, I'll explain it again, I asked for forgiveness and I was totally honest, they took me as a joke and that's why I got mad, if only I had I received a serious response I would never have insulted anyone, now you understand or not

sev

Members
Apr 5, 2018
Gamertag
sev
I'm glad.
in that case I explain it to you ... a little over two weeks ago I was playing honestly, and one day I was bored and I gave myself to use the rapid fire of the br, and I just had the misfortune that on that server I had an admin ... Obviously I report and I was not aware, then at first I did not know what to do, so I created an account in this forum to apologize and to ask for a second chance, I did not know that they were so strict with regard to cheaters , if I had never used them, I made my publication, which they ignored, and I have seen that more people have been given second chance, and not me, they laughed at me, and I get angry because I did not even receive a serious answer from anyone , and coming from the administrators I find something unprofessional, I just love halo and recognize my mistake and just wanted to play again
I would never be sarcastic with you, I'm being completely sincere.

Apr 8, 2018
Gamertag
[RTZ] IMADV8
Ohhh you were bored. Why didn't you say so earlier? In that case I think it's fair enough to unban you.

sev

Members
Apr 5, 2018
Gamertag
sev
do not worry man, enjoy the project, I do not bother being banned, I already understood that the explanations do not work
Ohhh you were bored. Why didn't you say so earlier? In that case I think it's fair enough to unban you.

sev

Members
Apr 5, 2018
Gamertag
sev
You also had the misfortune of not reading the cheating/hacking warning that pops up everytime you log in. Who knew boredom could be so dangerous
Could you take away the prohibition today? or I'll have to wait until August 2550 :u

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
When you wake up from cryosleep on september 19 2552, you will be unbanned but you'll also have to deal with the covenant boarding parties on your ship...

Mar 18, 2018
Gamertag
funnybunny666
Leyendo esta triste historia he llegado a la conclusion de que la severidad de tu ban, sev(grizzly), se debio a que deliberadamente activaste tu ''modded BR'' por que te molesto que un jugador del equipo contrario(UncutFighter) te estuviera matando repetidas veces, sabiendo las consecuencias que eso podia traerte, y como ya te lo explicaron unos comentarios arriba, esta seccion es para justificar tus actos y tratar de limpiar tu nombre por medio de una sincera disculpa, pero dicha severidad ya mencionada te ha hecho merecedor a un ban permanente, si, hay otros jugadores que han sido baneados y perdonados, pero si te fijas bien en sus actos o en sus disculpas, en ningun momento fueron TAAAN acosadores y/o exigentes hacia los administradores, creo que es un buen momento para meditar sobre este tipo de cosas, si de verdad eres tan entregado al juego y aprecias su legado no entiendo por que usar algo como un hack, arruinas el esfuerzo de todos los demas jugadores en la partida y el esfuerzo que project cartographer pone para traernos de vuelta este multijugador, y gratis!, muchos jugadores deberiamos reflexionar un poco sobre esto, entiendo tu frustracion al encontrarte contra jugadores superiores en habilidad, eso nunca deberia ser pretexto para arruinar la experiencia de los demas jugadores, espero de manera sincera que tu y otros jugadores que hayan sido baneados, realmente reflexionen sobre el daño ocasionado y al menos lo piensen dos veces antes de realizar esta clase de acciones, disculpen por este muro de texto, gracias por leerlo y ojala y todo esto quede como una mala experienca del pasado.(iba traducirlo al ingles, pero que flojera, lo siento.)

Apr 8, 2018
Gamertag
[RTZ] IMADV8
Reading this sad story I have come to the conclusion that the severity of your ban, sev (grizzly), was due to the fact that you deliberately activated your '' modded BR '' because it bothers you that a player of the opposing team (UncutFighter) was killing repeatedly, knowing the consequences that could bring you, and as you already explained a few comments above, this section is to justify your actions and try to clear your name by means of a sincere apology, but the aforementioned severity has made you deserving a permanent ban, yes, there are other players who have been banned and forgiven, but if you look closely at their acts or their apologies, at no time were TAAAN stalkers and / or demanding towards administrators, I think it is a good moment to meditate on this kind of thing, if you really are so devoted to the game and appreciate its legacy I do not understand why to use something like a hack, you ruin the effort of all the other players in the game and the effort or that project cartographer puts to bring us back this multiplayer, and free !, Many players should reflect a bit on this, I understand your frustration to find yourself against superior players in ability, that should never be a pretext to ruin the experience of other players, I sincerely hope that you and other players who have been banned, really reflect on the damage caused and at least think twice before doing this kind of actions, sorry for this wall of text, thanks for reading and hopefully all this it is like a bad experience from the past (I was going to translate it into English, but I'm sorry, I'm sorry)
Hear, hear. I would also note that to attempt to justify it at all shows that nothing was learned from the ban.