To Developers

Feb 5, 2019
Gamertag
JonHumbert
Hello, this message is mainly for developers.
I think they do an incredible job putting the game online again, and how they keep the balance between nostalgia and new things.
However, I have seen that the game presents serious problems against hacks, I have seen many cases of aimbot, I do not know how to denounce them. I also wanted to know if you plan to add (or are already added) the achievements and ranks as you Bungie did with the Vista and Xbox version.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Achievements are pretty much gone with GFWL. But there's their standard achievements that pop up once and never again. Then anticheat is in the works from what I understand. Cheater's have always been an issue. But you can record them with fraps, bandicam, streaming service, windows 10 Xbox game bar, others. Then report them to the discord or the hall of shame forums.

Feb 5, 2019
Gamertag
JonHumbert
Achievements are pretty much gone with GFWL. But there's their standard achievements that pop up once and never again. Then anticheat is in the works from what I understand. Cheater's have always been an issue. But you can record them with fraps, bandicam, streaming service, windows 10 Xbox game bar, others. Then report them to the discord or the hall of shame forums.
I mean, this website cant follow kills, deaths, medals to let players win in this site trophies, achievements or ranks???

Oct 26, 2018
Cartographer is in no position to have competitive play. I'm not a dev or anything but we still don't have a Live Menu (a stable one yet), complete voice chat, a way to invite others to games or any form of anti-cheat that doesn't completely block everything off. I'd just sit patiently and enjoy playing online like normal in the meantime.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Imo. Not a dev.

The only way to bring more competitive people here would be a super duper awesome anticheat...lol but there's competitive stuff going on all the time.

Pretty much the only way to invite people currently would be discord etc or would be to keep LIVE and have the network mod at the same time. Then that way you can host private voice chat, invite people, have a friend's list, block/mute people, kick people. But that is....lol yeah.

Stats, the dedis spit out post game Carnage at the end of each match. I think it keeps 2 game's total, but with those files, it could be uploaded to a site, and post stats for user's. It's been done before. But it was a tad bit broken and stats could be fixed to others advantage.