Unable to connect to Master server (cartographer.online)(have reviewed previous threads)

Jun 22, 2020
Gamertag
no1special
Hello there fellow community,

I have been having issues connecting to the master website/server for months now and have tried to reach out to mods directly for help but they did not provide me with a solution. When I attempt to connect to the website, it times out, and the same for when I try to log in to the game from the main menu. This started randomly one day, I didn't make any changes to my computer. I was wondering if anybody has had a similar experience? Thanks guys.

Jun 22, 2020
Gamertag
no1special
Have tried reinstalling multiple times, removing and re-adding xlive files, and also adding exceptions to the website and Halo 2 for all of my firewalls, I use AVG and the normal Windows Defender. It still fails to connect. If anybody could provide some help at all it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Para traducir: No puedo conectarme al sitio principal del juego, cartographer.online, y trate varias cosas. Re instale el juego, trate de apagar el anti virus, pero nada funciona. No puedo entrar al juego porque dice que no me puedo conectar al sitio de cartographer.online. Le a pasado algo asi a alguien? Gracias

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2021
Gamertag
I2aMpAnT
Hello there fellow community,

I have been having issues connecting to the master website/server for months now and have tried to reach out to mods directly for help but they did not provide me with a solution. When I attempt to connect to the website, it times out, and the same for when I try to log in to the game from the main menu. This started randomly one day, I didn't make any changes to my computer. I was wondering if anybody has had a similar experience? Thanks guys.
Do you have Xfinity?