Unban please

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
I just cleary explained why hackers must have a second chance, comparing it with life and giving exemples, but the simple minded guy you are is unable to understand it. Maybe it's more simple for you to insult behind your keyboard, what a bravery ;)
Thanks for trying to be the community's super hero, you're funny

Mar 22, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Gamertag
EXTIINCT
comparing it with life and giving exemples
I also compared it to life but I'm assuming you never actually thought about it that way. Rules and laws are created for a reason and obviously there are punishments for breaking said laws. Say you murdered someone. You can't just tell the judge you're sorry and it won't happen again like you could to a 3rd grade teacher. You'll still get a set punishment. It's the same here. Plus why would anyone take the word of, essentially, a nobody? Your word means jack shit.
it's more simple for you to insult behind your keyboard
Wish it was simple to get through to your tiny brain.
You really must be failing to comprehend the situation here. Or is it maybe that you completely understand that you've already lost, that there is no point in you being here and instead you just decide to sit here and bitch about it all?

Here's an idea; go into the official Discord server and ask an admin directly and he can tell you to fuck off instead because it seems all of us saying it means nothing. I'm not here to be the community super hero. I'm simply saying what literally everyone else is thinking. Why do you think I'm getting likes on it .

Feb 26, 2016
USA
We used to give people second chances and then the people we would unban would just hack again and end up right back where they started. That's why this part of the forums exists. Now it only exists to laugh at you and how this is apparently the only game you people can play for whatever reason.

Joss

Members
Sep 20, 2016
maybe you don't understand what I wish to say, I think it's time to review rules. maybe a 3 month ban can be a good start for hackers, and then if they do it again permaban is right? is it possible to discuss here? I tried on the discord, but I was ban for that with no reason. I never disrespected anyone, I just tried to discuss but it was impossible.
my case is maybe a little complicated than others, I was unban because admins gave credits to my apologizes, I was able to play few games with no one incident, but some members complained so much that I was banned again, and from the discord too.
it's just simple, a permaban for one mistake is too much, and even if I have no like in this post I think a lot people can agree with that.

Mar 18, 2018
Gamertag
funnybunny666
yep, all hackers may want another chance... to hack again.
yet the current year, with the MCC coming to pc, and yet you see people using hacks/mods/aimbot/speedhack in cartographer servers.
Don't worry, you will have a second chance to prove yourself in MCC.