Using PS3 controller.

Nov 29, 2018
Hi guys, so here is my situation I bought a wireless PS3 controller with the usb to conect it to the pc. I know that there are different programs to set up these controllers like xpadder or motioninjoy that basically what they do is to associate a key from the keyboard to a button from the controller. I downloaded the first one and set up the controler in order to play halo 2 project cartographer but when I opened the game the controller wasnt working at all, the commands where mixed thats why y uninstall xpadder and then opend the game again with the controller connectet and guess what the game recognize the controller but not properly. My question is how I can do to stop the game from recognizing the controller and let xpadder do the job. Thanks.

mills

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
May 10, 2017
hello

I have no immediate solution to your problem, but there is something else you could try:

you could use a tool named InputMapper to make your pc believe the PS controller is an xbox controller.
then you can use a tool named Durazno to remap controller buttons. it will generate an ini file that is supported by the mod.

greetings

Nov 4, 2014
Gamertag
Sepnovaa
Use this:

I use to use motionjoy as well, but didn't care for the occasional input lag. SCPtoolkit has worked flawlessly since I started using it more than two years ago.