voice chat error on guide

Aug 1, 2013
Gamertag
DarkB1ad3
whenever I goto settings and then voice I get a popup that says "can't start voice communication. you may not be able to hear yourself or save changes to your settings. make sure your playback and recording device are working, or try a different device" and the voice wont work. I need a fix and I know its halo 2

Aug 1, 2013
Gamertag
DarkB1ad3
I should join Microsoft and unscrew the company, completely backwards compatible xbox one with even original xbox games, fix the voice chat, etc

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
No this is a new error... I have the exact same one, I'm trying to find a way to solve it but so far no luck. GFWL just doesn't detect any audio drivers.

Aug 1, 2013
Gamertag
DarkB1ad3
in swear between this and the 360 controller bug on halo 2... where button inputs sometimes glitch and switch. ie: the B button inputs A and X inputs B and so on

J2.

Members
Mar 23, 2013
A Redhead's Large Breasts
Gamertag
End J2
rcghalohell said:
in swear between this and the 360 controller bug on halo 2... where button inputs sometimes glitch and switch. ie: the B button inputs A and X inputs B and so on
This Glitch is very easily fixed. Just make sure your controller is plugged in before you start up h2v. If its plugged in before you start up the game, you will not have this problem.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
well it seems fine to me...lol voice playback and record works, i can hear myself when talking in the settings guide menu...

of course i have a Microsoft LX3000 Headset lol....